SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys so my wonderful wife has pointed out I am a total idiot we had an issue with the dragon priest mask causing a bald head bug to occur for a long time, This was eventually fixed like back in May. I issued an update to the Undeath Improved closedface helmets patch via my dropbox but totally forgot to update the version on our Nexus Page. This patch should now be updated with that version. EVERYONE Should redownload this patch and REDO THERE BASH PATCH. Again sorry for forgetting to upload this fix to a long stand bug.

Hello everyone, maybe someone here can help me:

I downloaded SRLE last year, and then LOTD, and had a lot of fun with it. I've recently revisited this page to see if there were any updates, and am happy (and surprised!) to see many changes. However I have a few questions:

1. Is the original SRLE required as a base anymore? Or can we simply proceed with LOTD here?
  2. Is there a planned 'end date' for this project? Or is it updated perennially?
  3. Will there be a port to Skyrim: SE?
  4. Is this the best mod overhaul of Skyrim out there? (An odd question, but I want to know if this has any serious competition).
  5. I saw a post in February from one of the Pack Authors, where she said this was going to get a major overhaul soon. Has that already happened, or is it still the case?
  6. If so, is it better if I came back in a few months, rather than install this compilation now?

Thank you for your time, and all your magnificent hard work.

Hello everyone, maybe someone here can help me:

I downloaded SRLE last year, and then LOTD, and had a lot of fun with it. I've recently revisited this page to see if there were any updates, and am happy (and surprised!) to see many changes. However I have a few questions:

1. Is the original SRLE required as a base anymore? Or can we simply proceed with LOTD here?
  2. Is there a planned 'end date' for this project? Or is it updated perennially?
  3. Will there be a port to Skyrim: SE?
  4. Is this the best mod overhaul of Skyrim out there? (An odd question, but I want to know if this has any serious competition).
  5. I saw a post in February from one of the Pack Authors, where she said this was going to get a major overhaul soon. Has that already happened, or is it still the case?
  6. If so, is it better if I came back in a few months, rather than install this compilation now?

Thank you for your time, and all your magnificent hard work.

1. No, this version is now fully standalone but does use a lot of the same mods as SRLE Base.

2. No concrete plan for an end date but I Personally won't be doing very much anymore I have handed over the ruins to Nozzer66.

3. No Without SKSE 64 we can't port over.

4. that is a matter of opinion and I am bias so won't answer. It also depends if you prefer Ordinator or Requiem. If Ordiantor then mine if Requiem Paul and JD Guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified

5. That referred to making the standalone which has been completed.

6. No you can Install now but beware we have lost a mod from the NPC Retexture Option 2 but there is a replacement in the works

Edited by Darth_mathias

Nozzer hi! So before there was a question as to why we cannot use Realistic Room Enhanced(Perseid's Inns and Taverns), and it was due to a conflict with LOTD. Sirjesto has responded to similar query on LOTD page and has a suggested mod fix....https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/? to fix that problem, though he stresses that he hasn't personal tried it. Just thought you would like to know though having read your earlier post rather busy...good luck with the house move

Realistically, you're going to have to give me a couple of weeks to:

1) Fix the NPC retex issues

2) Sort out any cleaning up from 1)

3) Organise myself to sort everything out in the new place. 

4) Go through and sort out any issues still remaining in the game issues thread.

Hi I have two questions:

- would it cause problems if I left Frostfall disabled in its MCM?

- how would I go about removing a mod like Heavy Armory from this modlist?

AFAIK:

1. Shouldn't cause any problems

2. Simply don't install it nor any patches for it. It's a master for the CR tho, so you'll have to follow this when you're done with the guide to remove missing records from CR: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#Troubleshooting. Same goes for any other mod you'd like to remove.

The ENB Organizer doesn't have a binary selection dropdown for .315 when managing the global enblocal.ini -- is it okay if you have the .308 selected from the dropdown? Will it affect anything?

I'm using the 315 binary with no modifications to the enblocal.ini.  From the changelog it doesn't appear anything was added to the ini, so there should be no difference.