SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thats awesome that Mizzog has unhidden the mod. Hopefully he looks into the caretaker if he wants to remove it again.

Yes hopefully it be removed again but it does and we all know it can happen we do have a replacement waiting in the wings to step in if needed.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Haven't noticed anything like that, but tbh I don't sneak in first person at all basically. But if we're talking about sneak character - watch out for Thieves Guild MQ, it's been retardly bugged out for me, TG03 and TG04 haven't started for me at all and I had to to start them manually, then in the middle of TG04 Gulum-Ei just decided that he's not going anywhere and stands still in the tavern, while I'm looking once again for a solution that doesn't force me to skip this stage -.-

Edited by Loreth

Okay I got problem I can't solve and googling also didn't show any solutions, I'm hitting a wall now because I tried reinstalling skyrim that didn't helped as well.

Basically whenever I use enb newer than version 0.262 my fps will always locked at 30 fps and will make the game sluggish and choppy no matter what I do (vsync in skyrim is off, enb vsync is off, nvidia inspector frame limits at 58, nvidia control panel vsync is off) while other fps reader reports my fps is 60, if I use enb 0.262 my fps will locked at 60.

here is the thread I made in the ENB Support for detailed explanation.

Edited by reddvilzz

Hey everyone.

How do you determine whether a worldspace edit is "wild?"

I was following the setup guide, but when I got to the ELFX - Exterior.esp TES5edits, I found Riften was not problematic, Solitude still needed the edit, and Whiterun actually has a mismatching 22 (instead of 17) at NAM9 X.

I also seem to be short object 0403D42F for the CWIELnFXPatch.esp edit. Should I be good to just proceed as if nothing happened, or should I still be scratching my head?

It's been so long since I've modded Skyrim. Forgot how much effort it took. lol... Last I played was when Frostfall and Hunterborn were starting to blow up. Surprised how much things have changed.

Friends, it would seem the time has finally come.

At this moment, Legacy of the Dragonborn's page is being hidden while the author's break it down, pack it up, and prepare all their documents and presentation for the release of V19, which they say should be up within 24 hours. It's almost here.

At this moment, Legacy of the Dragonborn's page is being hidden while the author's break it down, pack it up, and prepare all their documents and presentation for the release of V19, which they say should be up within 24 hours. It's almost here.

The "Final" Final release is upon us! Looks like a lot will need to be changed should the guide update to V19.

interesting good to know.

The "Final" Final release is upon us! Looks like a lot will need to be changed should the guide update to V19.

We properly will change to v19 but that will take a few weeks to sort out with Nozzer just moved house and me still without the PC so as with everything it will take time but we will get to it.