SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys so my wonderful wife has pointed out I am a total idiot we had an issue with the dragon priest mask causing a bald head bug to occur for a long time, This was eventually fixed like back in May. I issued an update to the Undeath Improved closedface helmets patch via my dropbox but totally forgot to update the version on our Nexus Page. This patch should now be updated with that version. EVERYONE Should redownload this patch and REDO THERE BASH PATCH. Again sorry for forgetting to upload this fix to a long stand bug.

I'm still getting a bald head when I equip Morokei on my mage. Krosis works fine on my archer character. All the flags are there in the patch and the bashed patch for Hair but I still show up bald and without a mask on when I equip Morokei.

I'm still getting a bald head when I equip Morokei on my mage. Krosis works fine on my archer character. All the flags are there in the patch and the bashed patch for Hair but I still show up bald and without a mask on when I equip Morokei.

well, first thing I would recommend you try is to deactivate the bash patch and reactivate the undeath improved closed face helmets patch and see if it fixed. If it is the Bash patch and you should redo if not then something else is wrong.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

well, first thing I would recommend you try is to deactivate the bash patch and reactivate the undeath improved closed face helmets patch and see if it fixed. If it is the Bash patch and you should redo if not then something else is wrong.

Deactivating the bashed patch and activating the Undeath_imp_helm_legend.esp worked. Should I just delete the bashed patch, rebuild a new one and not merge the Undeath closed face helmet patch?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be a problem with the bashed patch, I excluded the undeath patch from merging and left it activated and it still seems to be giving me bald heads. I'm not sure exactly what could be causing it.

Edited by Durrak

Deactivating the bashed patch and activating the Undeath_imp_helm_legend.esp worked. Should I just delete the bashed patch, rebuild a new one and not merge the Undeath closed face helmet patch?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be a problem with the bashed patch, I excluded the undeath patch from merging and left it activated and it still seems to be giving me bald heads. I'm not sure exactly what could be causing it.

I would check the bash patch and make sure the Undeath_imp_helm_legend.esp BOD2 body templates have been properly forwarded if not then maually forward them and you should be ok.

Hi, 

I would just ask if disable/undo disparity settings during the game (i'm currently lvl 4) is a bad idea ? i mean, it will broke my game ? 

You probably want to ask "why ?", it's because i selected "warrior" presets in disparity but i didn't thinking the malus on leveling others skills would be so high. For example, i'm level 5 in destruction due to disparity settings, and killing 30 ennemies with fire spell don't even gave me one level in destruction. 

However i want to make a ... polyvalent character. (Begin with sword and shield, then try magic, sneak etc.) 

And i wanted to ask you what do you think of this before take any action. 

On the other hand, difficulty on my game seems.. mhh, specific. For example in the first main questline dungeon, the moment when we need to fight against a big spider (with a guy behind, in spider's web), i just came, i was lvl 1, difficulty expert, with the wildcat option "let wildcat manage difficulty", and the spider did me a few damage. Maybe because i wearing a steel plate armor ? But I was just standing in front of her and her blows did me very little damage, of the order of 5-6% when I inflicted the triple.

However I noticed that the gap had fallen between the time I was level 2 and level 4, nevertheless I have not yet encountered great difficulty, is this normal?

Thank you again for this awesome guide, and i'm sorry for my bad english, the good fact is i'm playing the game in english with subtitiles and it's a very good way to learn english :p 

Hi, 

I would just ask if disable/undo disparity settings during the game (i'm currently lvl 4) is a bad idea ? i mean, it will broke my game ? 

You probably want to ask "why ?", it's because i selected "warrior" presets in disparity but i didn't thinking the malus on leveling others skills would be so high. For example, i'm level 5 in destruction due to disparity settings, and killing 30 ennemies with fire spell don't even gave me one level in destruction. 

However i want to make a ... polyvalent character. (Begin with sword and shield, then try magic, sneak etc.) 

And i wanted to ask you what do you think of this before take any action. 

On the other hand, difficulty on my game seems.. mhh, specific. For example in the first main questline dungeon, the moment when we need to fight against a big spider (with a guy behind, in spider's web), i just came, i was lvl 1, difficulty expert, with the wildcat option "let wildcat manage difficulty", and the spider did me a few damage. Maybe because i wearing a steel plate armor ? But I was just standing in front of her and her blows did me very little damage, of the order of 5-6% when I inflicted the triple.

However I noticed that the gap had fallen between the time I was level 2 and level 4, nevertheless I have not yet encountered great difficulty, is this normal?

Thank you again for this awesome guide, and i'm sorry for my bad english, the good fact is i'm playing the game in english with subtitiles and it's a very good way to learn english :p 

You can change the disparity skill rate to starting skills only and everything will grow at the same speed as vanilla except for the type of abilities you chose are your specialty

we know and we're working on a replacement.

Just hit this during an install this morning. What timeframe are we looking at on this? Should I go with Option 1 or continue installing and wait to do the final merging until the Guide is updated? It will probably take me a day or to yet to get through the rest of the guide. 

Or for that matter, anyone got a mirror of the mod?

Also the game is a bit too dark for my liking. Any way to brighten the game so the interiors don't have pitch black corners?

Especially in dungeons, you should find that you have to use a lantern from Wearable Lanterns, or carry a torch. The game is supposed to be much, much darker than vanilla, because ELFX removes ambient light sources.  Light only comes from real sources, such as window, candles, torches, fireplaces, etc.  Setting EnableAmbientOcclusion=false in your enbseries.ini will brighten up corners in interiors a bit, but I find it very noticeable and  less immersive.  Here's an example of the difference:

Edited by Eudeyrn

Just hit this during an install this morning. What timeframe are we looking at on this? Should I go with Option 1 or continue installing and wait to do the final merging until the Guide is updated? It will probably take me a day or to yet to get through the rest of the guide. 

Or for that matter, anyone got a mirror of the mod?

Well, that will depend on Nozzer since it is up to him when he can do it. He's has just moved so realistically it may take a few weeks so I say go with option 1 for now unless you can find a mirror (please note as one of the original Pack authors I am not endorsing this option and support may not be given if something is iffy).