SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Never seen that before could be to do with you antivirus or even Windows security nonsense maybe Mator will know best to ask him.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be responding to posts. Anyone know if I select the 32 bit or 64 bit Champollion?

Do bethesda performance textures have any noticeable performance gain over the ones that supersede them in the mod list? Like aMd weapons and armor, and all the animal textures. I'm checking them out and they don't look bad at all.

Also does anybody know of the neck gap problem that arises from forgotten city's misuse of a tampered vanilla asset (prisoner rags)? I just found it on Sinding and read that the same happens with the prisoners in cidhna mine. Fixing it involves editing forgotten city with xEdit, to create a unique asset and redirect the mod to it. Do you know of a wrapped-up-and-ready-to-use patch that does the fix? Not one of the FC patches in the core pack.

So I just has a random crash in one of the open buildings in Concord. And my FPS has dropped drastically .... down to 30 in Sanctuary.

wrong game ... :)

who cares about lotd... by now you already played with that mod too much :) time for a change... btw SSE starts extremely fast and i already got 200 mods + SMC up.

If you don't care about LotD, why are you here?