SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

FYI, the LotD Unofficial Patch on the main LotD page got an update to v1.3.

One script needs to be cleaned. Quoting Ice:

"Additionally, if you have picked up the book "The Saber Cat" prior to installing V1.3 and cleaning the script, you will break the Much Ado About Snow Elves quest. Revert to a previous save. Prior to doing this update and cleaning, just avoid that book. It had an erroneous script on it."

What we could do with a some sort of automation tool that will search the mods folder for repeated files then remove then remove the overwritten ones so only the last file is left (ie the one used by the game). There you go a little project for one you apprising programmers.

Good evening,

That would spare so much space to the MO's folder, probably increasing the load times. Although wouldn't this cause issues sometimes with some mods whose plugins would try to load textures and/or meshes that disappeared in the process?

Alkira.

it is probably because you are using a much older version of the CR (what version are you using out a interest) since you are following the locked version.

I am using the 1.42 as stated in the locked version, I also downloaded the 1.44 but I didn't use it because that's for the standalone guide.

I also had a problem with the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution - 1.29 - by paul666root , if I activate it, then my game starts but no menu is shown. It keeps in the spinning logo all the time... at the end, I decided to droped it out and keep the build without it. 

Any suggestion?

If I weren't so eager to start playing the game, I would wait until the standalone to be ready and then start to building again... XD

But I will definitely build the standalone to be in the same page as you guys :)

Hello everyone, I am preparing everything to start building the new standalone version. Because I am trying to reutilize my previous downloads from the locked guide and SRLE base, I found this detail in serious hd retexture, the version is 3.0beta but the file required is  the OLD version, which is 2.0:

[serious HD Retexture Skyrim]

CORE
 Serious HD Retexture Skyrim - 3.0beta - Z4G4

Files to download :

• OLD VERSIONS - Serious HD Retexture Skyrim LANDSCAPE 2048px

I didn't know what else to report that, so I am using this thread. Please let me know where should I post this if I find other details like this.

Regards

Edited by johanlh

Hello everyone, I am preparing everything to start building the new standalone version. Because I am trying to reutilize my previous downloads from the locked guide and SRLE base, I found this detail in serious hd retexture, the version is 3.0beta but the file required is  the OLD version, which is 2.0:

[serious HD Retexture Skyrim]

CORE
 Serious HD Retexture Skyrim - 3.0beta - Z4G4

Files to download :

• OLD VERSIONS - Serious HD Retexture Skyrim LANDSCAPE 2048px

I didn't know what else to report that, so I am using this thread. Please let me know where should I post this if I find other details like this.

Regards

here will do you need to use version 2.0 I'll fix that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

fixed I sure there may others but if the odd version number is off is all we have to worry about then Darth and Nozzer did good and didn't break the whole guide. good things my nagging at him work out ::P:

I will be doing the whole guide again from scratch, so I will be notifying you about what I find.

hola ..........

so i was trying to install this pack but unfortunately there is a problem 

this link is dead

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98286095/Skyrim%20Revisited%20Legendary%20Edition/Patches/Bathing%20in%20Skyrim/Bathing%20In%20Skyrim%20-%20Followers%20Only.7z

and i cant find neovalen bathing in skyrim replacement anywhere else please help!!!

if you are not allowed to publish it publicly send me a private message tnx