SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK guys with the Finishing line section added to the guide things are virtually done (part from the CR which Nozzer is on) so I guess this means I can get of here (Lexy will be pleased). I will leave you in the capable hands of Nozzer I know I am leaving things is good hands. I won't be gone forever I will be sticking my head in from time to time but no more major guide overhauls from me promise (and we have all heard that before haven't we lol). this has been a long and amazing journey and i am very proud of what i have done here but it is time.

I now officially hand over the reins to my apprentice who has passed the trails and now officially Knight and give the rank of Sith Lord (or Jedi Knight depend on which side you're on).

Congratulations Darth Nozzer

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 2

OK guys with the Finishing line section added to the guide things are virtually done (part from the CR which Nozzer is on) so I guess this means I can get of here (Lexy will be pleased). I will leave you in the capable hands of Nozzer I know I am leaving things is good hands. I won't be gone forever I will be sticking my head in from time to time but no more major guide overhauls from me promise (and we have all heard that before haven't we lol). this has been a long and amazing journey and i am very proud of what i have done here but it is time.

I Officially handing over the Reins to my Apprentice who has passed the trails and I know officially Knight and give the rank of Sith Lord (or Jedi Knight depend on which side you're one).

Thanks mate. I am on the "dark side" by the way. No pun intended. Enjoy you time with family. I wish I can play some PC/console game with my wife, but she has no interest in gaming at all. Edited by darkside

Thanks for the guide and for having spent so much time answering questions.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Thanks mate. I am on the "dark side" by the way. No pun intended. Enjoy you time with family. I wish I can play some PC/console game with my wife, but she has no interest in gaming at all.

Neither did I before I met Darth and we bonded over Goldeneye (yes I have know him that long) at a friends Birthday party.

• +1 2

There's a whole new thread for mod additions/changes. Can we keep those to that please? Leave this for general discussion.

But yes I have considered an eye replacement for the reasons you suggest. Just posts your suggestion in the new sticky so I have em all in one place, please? Cheers.

Neither did I before I met Darth and we bonded over Goldeneye (yes I have know him that long) at a friends Birthday party.

Goldeneye? My god. that was, back in the day one of the best games going around. Nice one.

Oh and wish me luck you lot. Am off to play in a Lawn Bowls final later today. Yes I said Lawn Bowls. No smart comments about being a fossil, please. I KNOW I'm a fossil. Hell I remember Goldeneye the game after all...

Edited by Nozzer66

I now officially hand over the reins to my apprentice who has passed the trails and now officially Knight and give the rank of Sith Lord (or Jedi Knight depend on which side you're on).

Congratulations Darth Nozzer

Many thanks for all your hard work.  I learned more about advanced modding concepts following this guide for 4 months than I did in 5 years of stumbling around modding by myself.  Thanks for your contributions to the modding community, for the patience you have shown to many newbs such as myself, and for the amazing guide, and the vision and commitment to see it to completion.  thankyou.  best of luck with everything. 

as for the reason why Skeleton, Draugr and Dragon Priest re-textures are in the Vanilla Item re-textures section it cos they need to overwrite Amidianborn Book of Silence otherwise they will be fully redundant.

It seems like there could be some value to installing the Book of Silence creatures sections separately since I was also confused about why the creature retextures weren't in the section of the same name the first time I was following the guide.

You could just move the whole Creatures file to just before Ancient Dwemer Metal as "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures" and then do an install called "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn Creatures" with "Ash Spawn" and "Ash Guardians" selected and then just omit the Creatures file later then have the Dragonborn DLC fomod instructions just say to install "Bonemold Armor" and "Acolyte Masks" (additionally "Black Fur default" for Nordic Carved, but that is included in the Content Addon so is redundant) during the main install under Vanilla Item Retextures.

Obviously you'd just then move the Skeleton/Draugr/Dragon Priest mods to their normal alphabetical place under Vanilla Creature Retexture.

Edit: Also thanks Darth for the great guide it's been really invaluable in giving my Mod Organizer profile some much needed structure and as a resource to find some really great mods, hopefully you'll be able to actually enjoy some non Skyrim freetime now :P

Edited by Caladcholg