SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I believe I have removed the references to Mature Skin from the CR patch. I'll just do a double, triple, Quad check on that and post it.

Essentially it was race records that were just adding Mature Skin to the non beast races. Will drop the same fixes in the NPC CR. Both should be done today.

I have self delivered an uppercut. I even bit my tongue.

EDIT: 1.44 version checked for errors. None found.

Edited by Nozzer66

Hmmmm... I may have to talk to Darth. I've just had a look at the original integration guide and Mature Skin was never an option then it was used as a core mod, and thus those CR records would have been fine. Somewhere in the crossing over, Mature Skin's been tagged as an optional file for Option 2, and thus the issue above with a missing master for the person doing option 1.

There's no way I can put the records in to the NPC Retex CR patch as it currently stands as the new main CR that had them removed will just overwrite them anyway.

The easy fix is to make Mature Skin a core again and use the CR with those records as part of it. Ie the 1.43 version.

EDIT:

Or alternatively, this imbecile right here could get his stuff together and put in the correct damn LOOT rules. I am officially an idiot. Someone just shoot me now, please.

Edited by Nozzer66

doing a test install of new guide and found this.

, under the install for LOTD v18 final.  should this loot update not be moved further down the guide to the section for ELFX? seeing as its plugin is the one we are updating the metadata of?  other than that so far looks great.

"Loot Metadata Update Required:EnhancedLightsandFX.esp - Load After LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp"

EDIT:

Or alternatively, this imbecile right here could get his stuff together and put in the correct damn LOOT rules. I am officially an idiot. Someone just shoot me now, please.

You beat yourself up too much lol your doing a gargantuan job. new guide is looking amazing.  don't stress the little things, its what the rest of us are here to test things for lol. keep up the good work. 

This CR thing mentioned above where Mature Skin is in the main CR but marked as an option for Version 2 retex is doing my head in. I am going to get off the puter for a while and think about how to handle this one. EDIT: Actually I think I have worked it out. I still want Darth's opinion so will wait for him to look, though.

Oh and your fix mentioned above Hodegar... done.

Edited by Nozzer66

Well guys it looks like yes Mature Skin used to be Option 1 but I recently discovered that it should not have been in the first place. Since I don't use Option 1 I never ever spotted the problem. i know how to fix and it should be quick and easy fix so I will be fixing both the main CR and the option 2 CR and issuing yet another update hopefully today.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Right everyone version 1.31 of the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (Option 2) is released all this update does to forward the records for Mature skin that used to part of the main into this CR (then everyone repeat after me "Darth you are a big fat idiot for not noticing this much sooner")

if you use Option 1 of the NPC Retexture update the main CR to Version 1.44

if you use option 2 you DO NOT strictly need to update.

Edit: I have also Tweaked the Integration guide to better show what is option 1 and what is option 2)

Edited by Darth_mathias

You're just lucky you have a good young padawan who found it and half fixed it. :)

haha yes but it actually a good thing I have a daughter who points out all the time what a Muppet her dad is cos she was the one who first pointed out that Mature Skins shouldn't be overwriting Windsong.

Paul and JD didn't spot that problem when the first put in Windsong, Lexy didn't spot it when she added the notice that turned it into Option 2. I didn't notice (cos i don't use option 1) and actually none of you guys spotted it either until now. But it is fixed and all is good again (and I am back at epic dad status).

Sometimes it takes a fresh perspective to see obvious things.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I don't use Mature Skin actually so I couldn't spot it neither. I don't even remember the time when it was including in the Option 1 section.

I won't blame you guys for what you (Darth_Mathias, Nozzer66, DarkladyLexy and others) may, should, could or must do for the guide. The guide has been created and well developed, it is maintained by people with experience and patience. The experience in-game you get from installing this guide or another from the same site has no equivalent so far I know since I've begun "modding" in the late 2010's.

I think most of the people interacting with this forum appreciate your work and will always do as much as I do.

Thanks for the work you do and for the time you still spend here as you should have retired as far as I understood, Darth_Mathias (won't say a bad habit but rather a good one, right?).

Alkira.

In the MCM Settings section there's no BFS Effect (guessing this refers to Burn Shock Freeze which isn't in the guide anywhere else) or inns and taverns.

Also, in the Frostfall MCM section I don't see a section for setting aspect ratio in my MCM.

There were a couple other minor things like mislabeled sections that are likely due to MCM menus being updated since the guide was written initially, but I forgot to take note of all of them.