SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darth_mathias when I installed ENBoost those were the only 2 files i used per the instructions. When i turned it on it created the enblocal.ini in 2 locations (1 in the main skyrim dir and 1 in the ENBoost version 0.308 we made per the instructions) I noticed it also created a enbseries.ini in the main skyrim dir also. I am not sure what happend. I might take a look at the ENB FXAA SweetFX manager and remover you mentioned above. When it comes to installing the vividian ENB in the enbseries.ini should I have [global] useeffects=false or true? And can you use sweetfx along with vividian enb and enboost? Or is not necessary?

Nozzer, I thought ENBoost had other benefits for using it other than just graphical enhancements?

Edited by D1Z4STR

Darth_mathias when I installed ENBoost those were the only 2 files i used per the instructions. When i turned it on it created the enblocal.ini in 2 locations (1 in the main skyrim dir and 1 in the ENBoost version 0.308 we made per the instructions) I noticed it also created a enbseries.ini in the main skyrim dir also. I am not sure what happend. I might take a look at the ENB FXAA SweetFX manager and remover you mentioned above. When it comes to installing the vividian ENB in the enbseries.ini should I have [global] useeffects=false or true? And can you use sweetfx along with vividian enb and enboost? Or is not necessary?

Nozzer, I thought ENBoost had other benefits for using it other than just graphical enhancements?

sorry i was wrong the program i actually prefer using is ENB Manager and Changer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/? but i do generally just manually install ENB'S as i find that easier (yes i am weird).

When you come to install the ENB make sure UseEffect= ios set to true other you wont get any prettiness. i have a felling END Organizer auto generates the enbseries stuff not sure as never really used it myself.

Dear Darth, would it be possible to change back to, ENB Manager and changer as Neovalan had, before changing to Organizer,,,i have always found it to be "touchy" in that if you don't quite get it right...problems. Your preferred choice( apart from manual) always was straight forward. Any way my two cents worth..possibly JD Smith, Paul or Nozzer might have some thoughts on this

Berndaroy

Viewable Faction Ranks works fine for me and there was a post on the Skyrim Revisited page a while ago that stated it worked with that guide. Can't really imagine why it wouldn't work here. Maybe a small conflict with ICOW but I doubt anything game breaking. And I believe Darth cut IWaSM due to him not finding it all that necessary, so I'd assume that still works with the mod regardless. 

Dear Darth, would it be possible to change back to, ENB Manager and changer as Neovalan had, before changing to Organizer,,,i have always found it to be "touchy" in that if you don't quite get it right...problems. Your preferred choice( apart from manual) always was straight forward. Any way my two cents worth..possibly JD Smith, Paul or Nozzer might have some thoughts on this

Berndaroy

Well i would have not objections to changing back to ENB Manager and changer (don't know why Neo ever changed it really). The only reason I guess we stuck with ENB Organizer is cos that is what is currently used by Base. I know this will never happen now but it would be nice if mod Organizer had the ability to handle ENB's  itself. Nozzer your thoughts on switching back I am happy to the work in that area?

I have been getting these timeouts too. I thought it was just me. 

I will tweak that once i can actually login and load the page since the wiki is currently doing it's not loading thing at the moment. can't edit the wiki at the keep getting 504's and 503's will try again later unless nozzer gets there first.

Personally, I don't give a thought either way on the ENB Manager/Changer as once you have a handle on installing ENB's it's pretty easy. So no real opinion.

You can add any mods or subtract any mods you like/dislike. About all you might need to do is check your new additions for possible CR fixes you may need to make.

D1Z4STR that is part of the CORE PACK. The main file on that page. Download the CORE PACK, unpack it and install the correct patches.

Edited by Nozzer66

Another point that may help a noobie is that the guide says to install Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives, and Bijin NPCs and delete the ESPs.  Nowhere does the guide say to install BijinAIO-2016.  If you install NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Exended LOD, the BijinAIO-2016.esp is included in that merge.  However, to be consistent with how the guide has been structured, shouldn't the guide also show BijinAIO-2016 as being one of the downloads? 

Edited by Rogdon