SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Finally went through all of the mods, because there are so many files that nif healer fixes i will just list the mods that get healed, taht way evryone will know what mods to run through it. Some files don't get fixed and you get a 0 KB file I listed does in the second spoiler tag.

[spoiler=Mods to use Nif healer on]

\Caribou Gone
\Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
\Enhanced Vanilla Trees
\Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards
\Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar
\Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Better Performance
\The Wheels of Lull
\The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
\Tamriel Reloaded Trees
\Skyrims Unique Treasures
\Skyrim Immersive Creatures
\Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition
\MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified

[spoiler=Files that don't get healed cause of numstring out of range bug]

This files can't be nif healed aperently, cause i get a weird bug saying numstringa out of range and get files with 0 KB size

\Enhanced Lights and FX - SRLE Base\Meshes\architecture\windhelm\interiorkits\wood\whintinn01.nif
\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatch_go.nif
\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatcha.nif
\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchf.nif
\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchk.nif
\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchkf.nif
\Realistic Ragdolls and Force\meshes\actors\wolf\character assets\skeleton.nif
\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif
\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif
\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif
\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton.nif
\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast.nif
\Miscellaneous Merge\meshes\actors\wolf\character assets\skeleton.nif

\Cloaks of Skyrim\Meshes\Clothes\cloaksofskyrim\cloakmblack2.nif

Edited by minos55

Finally went through all of the mods, because there are so many files that nif healer fixes i will just list the mods that get healed, taht way evryone will know what mods to run through it. Some files don't get fixed and you get a 0 KB file I listed does in the second spoiler tag.

[spoiler=Mods to use Nif healer on]

\Caribou Gone

\Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

\Enhanced Vanilla Trees

\Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards

\Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar

\Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Better Performance

\The Wheels of Lull

\The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal

\Tamriel Reloaded Trees

\Skyrims Unique Treasures

\Skyrim Immersive Creatures

\Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition

\MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified

[spoiler=Files that don't get healed cause of numstring out of range bug]

This files can't be nif healed aperently, cause i get a weird bug saying numstringa out of range and get files with 0 KB size

\Enhanced Lights and FX - SRLE Base\Meshes\architecture\windhelm\interiorkits\wood\whintinn01.nif

\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatch_go.nif

\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatcha.nif

\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchf.nif

\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchk.nif

\Immersive Armors\meshes\Armor\seadog\beyepatchkf.nif

\Realistic Ragdolls and Force\meshes\actors\wolf\character assets\skeleton.nif

\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif

\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton.nif

\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast.nif

\Miscellaneous Merge\meshes\actors\wolf\character assets\skeleton.nif

\Cloaks of Skyrim\Meshes\Clothes\cloaksofskyrim\cloakmblack2.nif

Nif Healer isnt the best tool out there unfortunately. Why it isnt is because Nif Healer can cause problems in the way it fixes some nifs. A much better tool is NifScan because it doesn't automatically fix the issues, it just generates a report that you can then post to the mod author for their attention.

I made a patch for extremely slow health regeneration.  It can only be used if you are using the Imperious - Disparity Compatibility Patch.esp and MUST be loaded after that patch.

https://www.mediafire.com/?fg8f4y3rclvvlep

hi sirjesto

Great,, i will try this patch when i get home from work.

thank you so much... much apriciate.

hope it works allright when i have not selected a class in disparity.

feeling a bit more "normal" that i am not the only one with "those cravings"

cheers

Canadus

Announcement: In the next month or two or more... I plan a big landscape overhaul for the guide plus some other stuff. So this means that I will move stuff around, create and modify merges, changing CR many times and after more testing I could change or remove stuff again until everything will be OK. I advise everyone that wants to update to create a different profile in MO so that you wont have to rebuild everytime you want to play.

For those who want just to play already I suggest that you stop updating at today's date and go play. The guide as is now it's great, Darth did a great job and it is quite stable.

Also I would like to note that Dunc and Hishutup are working on this too.

Edited by paul666root

Nif Healer isnt the best tool out there unfortunately. Why it isnt is because Nif Healer can cause problems in the way it fixes some nifs. A much better tool is NifScan because it doesn't automatically fix the issues, it just generates a report that you can then post to the mod author for their attention.

Did not know that, where did you see that information, i didnt find anything like that.

Announcement: In the next month or two or more... I plan a big landscape overhaul for the guide plus some other stuff. So this means that I will move stuff around, create and modify merges, changing CR many times and after more testing I could change or remove stuff again until everything will be OK. I advise everyone that wants to update to create a different profile in MO so that you wont have to rebuild everytime you want to play.

For those who want just to play already I suggest that you stop updating at today's date and go play. The guide as is now it's great, Darth did a great job and it is quite stable.

great..

thanks for the heads up,,, and thank you for all the work you/team are putting in this guide

this is really apriciated

cheers

Canadus

Thanks for the great communication with the followers of the guide.

That's very much appreciated.

Indeed, ditto

Just to say I think that LOTD is due its last v.16 main update in the next week, or at least that was mentioned as the plan. Before ICA moves onto the Odyssey sister project. Only changes likely to be fixes & add-ons for a couple of other mods after that. Though I am little unsure when/if/which may happen. Saying that he may get another itch for some other brainwave!

Personally I am away to towards the end of September so will probably just start then. If all goes well I anticipate it could take me a good half year to finish so I'll have to ban myself from tinkering.

Edited by cccow

NOOOO!!!

For a moment I thought things would slightly settle down for a while Darth was taking a break, and then you make this announcement. Turns out new leadership does mean whole slew of major changes to the scenario.

Well since my current LOTD build is stable enough I think I'm going to stick to it and only make minor updates as needed. I'm on my fifth character restart in LOTD, and I want to play.

Hopefully you don't add anything too new and shiny to the list so that I get too tempted to ruin everything by changing things in my setup :P

Let me know if I can help in some fashion.

NOOOO!!!

For a moment I thought things would slightly settle down for a while Darth was taking a break, and then you make this announcement. Turns out new leadership does mean whole slew of major changes to the scenario.

Well since my current LOTD build is stable enough I think I'm going to stick to it and only make minor updates as needed. I'm on my fifth character restart in LOTD, and I want to play.

Hopefully you don't add anything too new and shiny to the list so that I get too tempted to ruin everything by changing things in my setup :P

well that's why i posted so that you can decide what you want. If you want to play go play don't wait for me because i don't know when i finish. Also i'm not new leadership, Darth is just taking a break and this was a project started by him with us.

Let me know if I can help in some fashion.

i always appreciate any help. As soon as i post some changed you guys can always help me correct mistakes because i'm sure i'll make many.