SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

sorry but what part of the guide should i read because i can't search the whole guide for it?

Look at the trees and flora merge and its mods

Just a question i was doing my own conflict resolution, cause i won't be using aae, wildcat and ordinator, wanted to ask if this guide for CR is up to date for the 1.22 one? https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator

and with the new landscape mods is the performance better then with only SFO?

no is not. I will update it soon please have patience.

Edited by paul666root

I'd like to echo an earlier comment suggesting a city overhaul. I've been using JK's Skyrim for a while now with pretty good results but I know there are others. Performance is certainly a consideration here but I've had no trouble with the performance versions of JK. I believe one is suggested in the old Explorer's Guide, probably where I found it originally.

Paul, regarding the collectables merge... I somehow missed this merge initially (maybe it was added recently?). However, according to the LOTDB Nexus page, the badgrimlins mods are supposed to be left unmerged. Is this an error, or is it nothing to be concerned with?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Paul, regarding the collectables merge... I somehow missed this merge initially (maybe it was added recently?). However, according to the LOTDB Nexus page, the badgrimlins mods are supposed to be left unmerged. Is this an error, or is it nothing to be concerned with?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

you can merge them just fine. Just run ReLinker at the end of the guide to remake the scripts for LOTD so that it recognises the merge. This has been tested.

Ah, I see that you have chosen Apple Garden Paul!

Nice little mod and quite immersive.

I was using that mod ever since REGS started and to be honest I always thought it was part of vanilla game.

Some time ago I had created a patch (have not posted it anywhere else) that brings AG's apple trees (both red and green) in line with CACO's mechanics for harvesting them.

Which basically means that you will be able to harvest a number of apples and not just one from any AG's apple tree.

You want it?

TBH I had never sought permission for this patch from kryptopyr or AG's author as it was for my personal use.

But I do not think both authors will really object using this patch in SRLE LoTD; especially kryptopyr.

Let me know and I will sent you a dropbox link.

Edited by Astakos

you can merge them just fine. Just run ReLinker at the end of the guide to remake the scripts for LOTD so that it recognises the merge. This has been tested.

Understood, sorry for bothering. I know it can be frustrating to receive a question whose answer seems obvious. Thought relinker was primarily for lod billboards. Figured the issue was with dependencies that could not be solved with this utility.