SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have a feeling EveryBody's Different Redone would require some work to understand how it operates to properly take advantage of it and its also skyproc which isnt brilliant. I tried looking at it a year or so ago and never really looked into it further than the documentation.

I think WSCO was for UNP which is still anorexic but is not "enhanced" like the others.

If you're looking for a different bodies, the optimal way is downloading Bodyslide, Bodyslided vanilla armors and clothes and Racemenu. Racemenu comes with a feature called BodyGen (very very powerfull tool), where you can specify a type of body for each race or even each NPC.

You can learn about this here (NSFW Link): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Here is an example, SFW, not so brutal. All of them are weight 50, and you can see how the khajiit arms and legs are way thinner than the orc's and nord's, the redguard butt is bigger than the rest, Orc's breast is flat compared to redguard's and so on.

https://imgur.com/a/U4BJr

I'll try to upload a more drastic comparision, like an elder and a fat preset, if you want to compare.

Don't know what Paul is planning but I am using Dawn of Skyrim All Major Cities (Solitude Reborn version, NOT the Directors Cut), Solitude Reborn, Solitude Expansion, Books of Skyrim, Better City Entrances (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and Better Docks (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and I have to say I'm pretty happy.  Solitude is amazing now and no issues with LotD, docks area in particular is superb.  No ICAIO/3DNPC issues that I've noticed.  I'd love to use Falkreath modular from Holds and Skyrim Radioactive interiors but ICAIO...

Why are you using Books of Skyrim with Legacy of the Dragonborn?  Isn't Books included in Legacy?

Edit: NVM, I was thinking of Book Covers.

Edited by Thalioden

Dear Guys and Gals, just a simple query/clarification. When the guide states that after DynDOLOD World scripts are finished it needs to be run in xedit and (Clean Masters).Does this simply mean right click and select clean masters or apply filtter for cleaning...remove identical to masters etc or Both

Berndaroy

Just a few texture mods that I'd like to suggest...can't tell if the SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions topic is being used for LotD so I'll post here...

Thx

Just a few texture mods that I'd like to suggest...can't tell if the SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions topic is being used for LotD so I'll post here...

Thx

thanks. I will put them to my long long list of testing.

Thx

I agree with all of the above (have them all in my load order already) with the exception of the Inns and Shops Signs.  IMO these are far better (mix and match as you like):

Beautiful Honey Signs

SkyFix Unique Inn Signs

SkyFix HD Blacksmith Signs