SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Curious how people play with their mod settings....

What are people selecting for  Treasures of Skyrim? Lore or non lore?

ICW should have its setting to turn off all the free XP.

Timing is everything ... given how pathetic and weak one is at 9th level, and how unpleasant vampires are now, its eems that should be delayed a bit.

What else do people change?

I just picked the full version of Treasures of skyrim.

yes ICW should have free XP disabled I'll tell Darth to change it when I free him from Daddy duties.

Personally I have always used kryptopyr's preset but i think Dawngaurd should be dealyed until mid 20's maybe even early 30's (cos of the major changes to Vampires) and Dragonborn until like Level 45-50.

What we could do it all decided on the best setting for Timing is Everything then get Darth to upload a FISS file so everyone can just download that.

@DarkladyLexy

I disabled VSync in the ENB Global file in ENB Organizer, Set iPresentInterval = 0, and apply the default settings in Nvidia Inspector to Skyrim, plus the force VSync On option. My FPS seems to have jumped only a little bit. Maybe 5-7FPS. However it FEELS much smoother. I feel like i did something like this a long time ago in the past? Just can't remember.... Anyways, interesting find! TY for sharing.

P.S. Anyone checking out "The Cosmos" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35552/?

Looks cool. Maybe a bit much...I was always a sucker for stars.

@DarkladyLexy

I disabled VSync in the ENB Global file in ENB Organizer, Set iPresentInterval = 0, and apply the default settings in Nvidia Inspector to Skyrim, plus the force VSync On option. My FPS seems to have jumped only a little bit. Maybe 5-7FPS. However it FEELS much smoother. I feel like i did something like this a long time ago in the past? Just can't remember.... Anyways, interesting find! TY for sharing.

Nice to know just so you I have now setup Vsync in Nvidia Inspector the same of this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/? see the setup you PC Section. I think it has smoothed things out at least for use it has.

Edit@ Whiskey990 can I ask what driver version are you running?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

What is the highest level you guys and gals have reached playing extended..can be this or the version before LOTD?

Just curious how much people actually play rather than mod and update lol. I am currently level 15. Difficulty isnt really that bad to me. But i am also coming from requiem which is brutal in every way possible.

I am up not changing mods or updating anything until this playthrough is done. Time to actually enjoy the game. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

hi everyone..

i got a little problem i hope you can help with,

just started a new char with the "camping in the woods" option,,, i then start with a bow and some steel arrows.

when i equip this i get a negative stat for using steel weapons, even though i have disabled the part in "weapon and armor atributes" mod regarding neddee level for items.

is there another mod that check for my weapon lvl versus weapon type ??

cheers

Canadus

What is the highest level you guys and gals have reached playing extended..can be this or the version before LOTD?

Just curious how much people actually play rather than mod and update lol. I am currently level 15. Difficulty isnt really that bad to me. But i am also coming from requiem which is brutal in every way possible.

I am up not changing mods or updating anything until this playthrough is done. Time to actually enjoy the game. 

I actually made it to 25 with the older extended and managed to complete the civil overhaul questline plus a few dark brotherhood quests

hi everyone..

i got a little problem i hope you can help with,

just started a new char with the "camping in the woods" option,,, i then start with a bow and some steel arrows.

when i equip this i get a negative stat for using steel weapons, even though i have disabled the part in "weapon and armor atributes" mod regarding nedded level for items. "equipment restriction"

i have now tried to disable the mod,,, and the negative stat goes away,,, so.. it IS the weapons and armor atribute mod,,, so why dont it "respond" when i disable that part in MCM ?

the debuff is called "heavy weapon" funny as it is a steel arrow :)

ok did some more testing.. when i enable the "equipment restriction" part again, i get a second "defuff" called "unqulified for equipped weapon"

so now i have 2 debuffs for equipping a steel arrow :P

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

I got up to mid 30s with Extended before refitting for LotD.  I'm now level 15 on an LotD playthrough.

Oh and on merging 3DNPC patches... the 'Alternative Locations' patch does have some navmesh records in it but they aren't conflicted with the other patches as far as I can see.  In fact the only area of overlap I could find was an NPC 'Jade'... Don't know a ton about merging though, maybe there's something I'm missing? 

*Just tested, did the merge fine no errors, checking now in xEdit and as far as I can tell it looks good?  Again I know next to nothing about navmesh, and only the basics of merging...

Just found out an error while checking on asis.esp for Jarl Metellus from the Forgotten City have errors on him on VMAD section. Can anyone confirm? Is it harmless?

It's an error in the original Forgotten City mod which has forwarded to Asis. Apparently it's nothing to worry about and can be ignored.