SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

1. All TBBP means is that girlie parts wibble. this might help with those acronyms https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3a2auq/help_can_someone_explain_the_terms_hdttbbpbbp_for/?st=j6z78n26&sh=d3ec89ff

2. Yes if you are add armour they need to at least UNP but UNPB are better.

3. No slooty armour mods will be added. 

Thx Lexy, that post helped a lot.  So just so I'm clear per the guide...

YES:

- UNP or UNPB body type...UNPB Preffered

- UNP/UNPB - HDT 

- HDT High Heels, but not sure if it'll conflict with the guide setup as is.  BTW, not going for slooty, but I think it's a cool look...very TW3'esque (which I just finished a playthrough using Neo's guide...just AWESOME!!)

NO:

- Vanilla body type, unless I keep body weight around 20ish it may work

- BBP or TBBP 

- Any other body type except UNP/UNPB, or any other physics except HDT

Edited by Gutmaw

AHHHHH...So he does still live. Wondered where our leader had disappeared, hiding out in the back woods of Australia. No we have missed you and do so love you, that witty Aussie humor and testy replies at times LOL. It just that you don't have those lovely red locks of hair. Sweet orcish face, fiery temper for putting "ONE" in the dog house or calmly stating the family is expecting but not her etc (only teasing Lexy :;):: might be on the naughty step here). Ya it good to have you back and up and running. Cheers mate!

Berndaroy

I see there a lot of love for my wife on the forums lately yes she very beautiful blah blah blah... but what about poor me the mug who got a major kick up the arse by her ladyship to get her oh so precious office built in 3 days (mmm this has just put me back in the doghouse hasn't it :dry: ).

Yes Nozzer even I who has not been around very much really does and truly appreciate our witty Aussie bro.

Oh Darth you have made me laugh tonight and i really needed it. As Grand Master we love you and you did an epic job on your office etc. Have you moved your bed into the dog house yet...seem to spend a lot of time there of late :lol: . Sit back and enjoy, a bit of rest with the kids and any other projects you have on the go. I was going to post a question here before i read your post...So  does any one know why mannequins sometimes display helmets/masks on some and on others not. Finished konahrik accoutrements and placed gear on mannequins in Dragon hall with replica masks. Two thirds show masks other third don't. Thought maybe the museum mannequins are at fault but in my other house mod the same results. An ideas would be greatly appreciated

Berndaroy

Oh Darth you have made me laugh tonight and i really needed it. As Grand Master we love you and you did an epic job on your office etc. Have you moved your bed into the dog house yet...seem to spend a lot of time there of late :lol: . Sit back and enjoy, a bit of rest with the kids and any other projects you have on the go. I was going to post a question here before i read your post...So  does any one know why mannequins sometimes display helmets/masks on some and on others not. Finished konahrik accoutrements and placed gear on mannequins in Dragon hall with replica masks. Two thirds show masks other third don't. Thought maybe the museum mannequins are at fault but in my other house mod the same results. An ideas would be greatly appreciated

Berndaroy

Sometimes my mannequins would simply forget to put on their apparel altogether. So I looked around and found a few fixes and this seemed like the best one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36301/? I haven't got around to testing yet so anybody's feedback would be really great.

Completed my test run though the first part of the main quest last night.  Three hours of playing and not a single crash or error, and it is surprisingly fast.  I am so impressed and just wanted to express my gratitude to the mod authors.  This is amazing! I am going to begin my official new playthrough tonight, but first:

Some post-testing follow up questions: 

1. As per our conversation yesterday regarding adding/changing npcs and texture/armor/clothing mods,

I I rerun ASIS, DSR and the Bash patch, Do I deactivate the previous original ones from the guide, or should I keep them active and just place the new esps after them? This goes for FNIS as well if I decide to add new animations. 

2. How do I determine of the Conflict resolution needs updating?  Is this done through TES5Edit?  If so, what do I look for?

3. The game is running very stable.  However, I know there will continue to be updates added to the guide, such as mod version updates. Should I just keep what I have, or do I need to restart and implement the updates such as DynDOLOD, ordinator, and any more to come (i.e. how critical are the updates for the game)?

4. For vividian ENB, are the author's preferred ENB settings already implemented with the install of the ENB and ENB organizer, or do I need to set up the preferences for Vividian myself.  I so, do the author's have a recommended set of Vividian enb settings?

5.  Is there a way for me to leave a raving testimonial?  I am so excited and want to express my thanks.

Thanks again everyone.  I promise I am nearly done asking silly noob questions!

-bmccarti

1) No, delete the old ones and replace with the new ones.

2) It's a little too complicated to answer in a quick answer here. Suffice to say that if you add new mods and something then goes awry with another mod or the mod you added doesn't work... You may have a conflict.

3) I always suggest once you've started a game with the list of mods you have. Finish the run though before you update and start a new game. Lots less likely to be an issue for you.

4) What's suggested in the guide is what we think's ultimate. You can change stuff around and see what you think. It's your game, so play it as you like. The things that you might change are the Sharpening maybe and the Depth of Field if you're a screenarcher type.

5) If you like post said testimonial and I'll drop a few of the best ones in the top of the guide for the laffs :)

Hey, just a quick question that's hopefully easy to resolve. I downloaded Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records as needed in the xEdit Scripts step of the prerequisites. Unfortunately, the content is not the same as it seems supposed to be. I've got no folder in the archive, only a file named Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records.pas. Is this the correct file anyway and I just have to place this one in the "Edit Scripts" folder? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, I'm really looking forward to using this guide and its contens in my next Skyrim run. From looking over the guide you seem to have done some awesome work!

Yep, drop it in the Edit Scripts folder.

We had so many suggestion like over 200 mods that Nozzer decided to close that forum down. Nozzer does have a google document of what was suggested but I hasn't give anyone else a link to it.

I know about that, what I'm looking is the google docs but if that's still being processed I can wait. Just curious on the lists and maybe I can improve my LO with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There is an SKSE folder generated in the overwrite folder.  It contains wearablelanterns data, simplyknock data, frostfall data and campfire data folders along with the fuz ro d'oh and smartsouls ini files.  Do I create a mod for this, and if so, where would I place it?  Thanks

There is an SKSE folder generated in the overwrite folder.  It contains wearablelanterns data, simplyknock data, frostfall data and campfire data folders along with the fuz ro d'oh and smartsouls ini files.  Do I create a mod for this, and if so, where would I place it?  Thanks

I don't know if it's the best practice, but I always create a new mod, name it 'SKSE output' and dump everything there whenever an SKSE folder appears in the overwrites. This is because mo will store in the overwrites everything that would have been saved inside the data folder. Most likely it will be logs or config files.

I usally add them to the SRLE Extended LOTD Profile you created with Bash Patch ASIS and DSR outputs but you also create a folder called SKSE Output. These are are stuff created for FISS anyway so not majorly important.

Also regarding your question about conflicts it is a hard to explain so i suggest you have a look at this https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38413/? it was written for Fallout New Vegas but the principle is the same no mater which version of xedit you are using it also comes with practice.

Oh Darth you have made me laugh tonight and i really needed it. As Grand Master we love you and you did an epic job on your office etc. Have you moved your bed into the dog house yet...seem to spend

I let him off the hook this once since as he did work is butt off to get the office done now he just needs to finish the rest of his little studio project and start earn more money from the clients of of his But I have been kind and given him a weeks rest bite.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

hey guys todays tinkering centred around the Merges Page:

Added

None

Removed

None

Updated:

Landscape Enviroment And Clutter Merge - Added which mods the esp's are in for easier deactivation post merge creation.

Miscellaneous Merge - Added which mods the esp's are in for easier deactivation post merge creation.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - SRLE Extended LOTD - added Special post merge instructions + Renamed the merge

RS Children - Updated post merge instructions.

Weapons & Armours Merge - Added which mods the esp's are in for easier deactivation post merge creation.

with that I am done for today.

• +1 1

First, thanks for answering my question from yesterday! Installation is coming along really well, very easy to follow the guide so far. Props for that!

Just got a quick headsup for today. Vigilant (and the Voiced Addon along with it) has gotten an update a few days ago. I guess one can just use the new version 1.2.2 and the 1.5 versions of the Voiced Addon along with it? Maybe an update to the guide would be good to reduce confusion, because one of the listed files under the Voiced Addon is not available anymore

Edited by AlexTU

First, thanks for answering my question from yesterday! Installation is coming along really well, very easy to follow the guide so far. Props for that!

Just got a short info for today. Vigilant (and the Voiced Addon along with it) has gotten an update a few days ago. I guess one can just use the new version 1.2.2 and the 1.5 versions of the Voiced Addon along with it? Maybe an update to the guide would be good to reduce confusion, because one of the listed files under the Voiced Addon is not available anymore

yes we know the guide is going through an update for the latest shiney verison of mods (there are actaully qute a few I have spotted) just not got around to it yet so use the latest versions of both.

Ok I am really stumped over this one I will try my best to explain my own issue.

Everything is working as it should a part from grey faced bug on a lot of NPC's. I Have checked my back up from July and there are no grey faces.

I have used the Merge and CR we provide and still grey faces. I have done my one new Merge and still grey faces. I have checked the NPC CR and nothing obvious standing out there.

however if I load only the mods for the NPC Retexture option 2 (NO NPC CR) no grey faces on the individual mods or the newly created merge but as soon as I use my SRLE EXtended LOTD Profile Grey faces

this all on a new game.

The textures and meshes are not being overwritten so I am really stumped and scratching my head over this one.

example:

Carlotta - on my SRLE Extended LOTD Profile grey face (so this is one the I would play).

Carlotta - on my SRLE Extended NPC Rexture Merge Option 2 profile (this is what i would use to create the merge) no grey face

Carlotta is not part of fthe NPC CR as nothing overwrites her.

I have gone so far as reinstalling the from nexus that whole section.

EDIT:

FIXED REPEAT AFTER ME LEXY YOU ARE A IDIOT AND THAT WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO BE LAZY.

I MIGHT ADD IT WAS DARTH THAT FIGURED IT OUT NOT ME SO I AM NOW OF COURSE ANNOYED WITH HIM COS I DIDN'T SPOT THE ISSUE (CAN'T LET THE MAN WIN A FIGHT CAN WE GIRLS).

Edited by DarkladyLexy