SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yea I was looking at that one and Immersive Jewelry, I decided against unlimited rings and amulets because of immersion breaking but EK is nice because if you want only 2 more or enough for each finger then you can and the MCM menu is nice. And for me not seeing all the rings is fine. 

:bleh:

Totally understand. For my game I don't use UNP and use Practical Armor because ... well ... practical armor.

Oh, me too, I also use the Steel Plate, Elven, and Nordic Carved from CNHF - Vanilla Armors and Clothes with their Ebony and Daedric from CNHF v2_5 Female Body Replacer and the Stormcloak Officer armor from Morrowind Armor Compilation using its Bear armor as a replacer since the male skirt looks weird from PFA and I prefer the pants and sleeves. Speaking of sleeves a bunch of mods that add sleeves but that's a different issue.

The only one I can't decide is whether to use the Ancient Nord from PFA, CHNF, Skyrim Modesty Mod, or just Vanilla because it seems a bit like the Vampire Armor in that it seems special and makes sense that it's s bit impractical. That said, I get why everyone loves their UNP/TMB/CBBE or what have you and that it fits with the beautification theme in option 2 for the NPC retextures in the guide so, oh well.

Edited by Caladcholg

Oh, me too, I also use the Steel Plate, Elven, and Nordic Carved from CNHF - Vanilla Armors and Clothes with their Ebony and Daedric from CNHF v2_5 Female Body Replacer and the Stormcloak Officer armor from Morrowind Armor Compilation using its Bear armor as a replacer since the male skirt looks weird from PFA and I prefer the pants and sleeves. Speaking of sleeves a bunch of mods that add sleeves but that's a different issue.

The only one I can't decide is whether to use the Ancient Nord from PFA, CHNF, Skyrim Modesty Mod, or just Vanilla because it seems a bit like the Vampire Armor in that it seems special and makes sense that it's s bit impractical. That said, I get why everyone loves their UNP/TMB/CBBE or what have you and that it fits with the beautification theme in option 2 for the NPC retextures in the guide so, oh well.

Ohhhhhh ..... ::off to look::

I am definitely going to have to look these over ... pity they aren;'t being currently worked on.

Edited by rayhne

found this in posts of ek limiter, So not sure what they meant, if anyone knows?

GaetanDeAlmeida wrote: This mod changes all the amulet and rings in "Jewelry", be aware of that before download it.

I will not go with it further as i dont want to mess up my dragonborn legacy playthrough

Otherwise it seems to work just fine if you just want to stack multiple ring/amulet effects, but it's not the mod i'm looking for.

Anyone knows a mod to equiped another ring that remains "rings" ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.
The one thing RL changes (albeit only temporary, changes are not written into the savegame) is that a ring occupies Skyrim's one and only ring slot.
This is a necessary procedure because only this way you can circumvent the game's internal mechanic to allow only one occupant in the ring slot. The more traditional UnlimitedRings mods work by removing the very same slot dependency by editing the item in the CK.

So, if you define 'ring' by 'occuppies the ring slot' and 'jewelry' by 'shiny stuff that can be equipped but does not need a slot', then you're right.
And if another mod depends on the slot-occupancy of an item, then there'll be an incompatibility.
But short of implementing a complete new method of activating an item's magical effect _without_ equipping it, there's no way to have both.
Edited by minos55

In my defence it wasn't my Idea it was the Step Daughters so really she is the Evil one not me  ::D:

yes you could do that if you wanted an upset redhead moaning in your ear lol and if any of you guys have dated a redhead you know what we can be like  :devil2:.

Have fun guys and don't msibehave too much without me.

don't let this one fool you guys she can be quite evil at times I am sure she a bad influenece of my lovely daughter lol.

Hello everybody,

I just want to bring two mod to your attention :

Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection by iMACobra with your mod setup, patch can be merged with main mod, author is active and add patch for mod.

And this small mod i made nearly one year ago Glass fix for Wearable lanterns SMIM patch (optional HDTPE support). (it look like a bit to shameless promo but not ^^) to get ride of the glass reflection "problem" with ENB. Personally even with HDT, i prefer to use the normal version because the lantern is a little bit too wonky for my taste.

Edited by memnochs

There's a thread below for Mod additions. Could we please put those in that? But on a quick look the glass fix one would be handy, and I'm fairly sure the Protect Your People mod was recently suggested too. Looked OK as well.

Edited by Nozzer66