Missing meshes and invisible legs.

Nekrokrist

Question

Followed the F&L guide to the point (I think) and everything seems to work fine. Only problem I have encountered is with advanced recon helmets and prototype riot gear (both found in Helios One).

The recon helmets seem to have meshes missing (?) because they just give a huge red exclamation mark on my char and the prototype riot gear makes my legs invisible. I tried removing the holster

mods because someone said they might not work with the riot gear, but that didn't help. Any ideas whats wrong or how to fix this?

3 answers to this question

Have you ensured all bsa's are checked in the Archives tab?

Yes, just noticed this my self, one was unticked. That fixed the recon stuff, but the prototype riot gear still has invisible legs.

EDIT: Ok, found out the problem. The flashlight belt conflicts with the riot gear. I take the belt of and the legs are visible. Possibly a shared item slot? Any idea how this could be fixed? Change the belt slot to something else than the armor or vice versa?

Edited by Nekrokrist

The flashlight belt uses the same slot as the armor addon used by the Prototype Riot Gear (armor addons are basically extra armors that you can't see in the pip-boy equipped by the game when you put on certain armors, mostly it's gloves, but the PRG uses half a modified combat armor to get different looking legs). I could change the addon slot used, but there are only three and it's likely it will just conflict with something else.