Problems with plugins

Skarrux156

Question

So I am following the guide and I just now installed UIO, but starting the game through the 4gb launcher gives me a black screen until it decides to stop working and close on me. What am I doing wrong exactly? Also, as far as the plugins go, I feel like this may be an issue.....see attachment. EDIT: I tried just deselecting the .esp in question but I'm still crashing with a black screen.

post-9054-0-71849800-1458633189_thumb.png

Edited by Skarrux156

3 answers to this question

Yep. That's showing you you have a plug in enabled that doesn't have its masters enabled.

That's going to cause a crash EVERY time.

Look at Mod Organizer and see if you have any other esps with a red triangle with an ! mark in it.  If you do, disable those until their masters are enabled.

I did that, but I'm still crashing. Also I installed everything as I was supposed to, so this YUP plugin was supposed to be here, but I was supposed to run the game after I installed UI mods....how was that supposed to work if this plugin was bound to fail since WMX isn't installed until much later?