TES5Edit (by ElminsterAU)

frihyland

The value in the mod furthest to the right is what is used. So if you want to use the SOS acoustic space, then make sure it is the one in the mod furthest to the right. This regardless of what any of the other mods are saying. They are just using the vanilla record from the sound of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys I tried to make a merged patch for Lootification, but it never finished and so I just closed it.. Now I want to delete the old merged patch and create a new one (since the old one is also bugged).

BUT HOW DO I DELETE IT??

I have been searching in all folders to find this goddamn .esp, but it's nowhere. I looked in every Skyrim folder, in the TES5 Folder... I'm getting desperate (Windows search also doesn't find anything: Why?)

I deleted the asis.esp and created a new one.. after all, it seemed to work out but I decided to deinstall all the SkyProc Patches and just use the ReProccer and AutoVariants.

ASIS seems to make the game unstable and load longer. Lootification the same?

But the merged patch worked now.

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings, i have a question about the general understanding of  how mods overwrite each other.

I recently started two mods. One that adds more speed to the skyrim clouds and one that adds a Fog Visual effect to different weathers.

Attached is a screenshoot of Tes5Edit and now i am wondering if windyclouds on position 6 would negate my changes i made with the Extendes Groundfogs mod on position 5 ?

tes5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...