xEdit error, some conflicts, and my first timer questions

Hyperiel

Hey. It took awhile, but some mods finally got me to start looking under the hood. I'm trying to learn how to use xEdit, use "The Method", make patches, make a mod maybe...

I have hit a logical wall. I just don't understand what I'm looking at enough.

Using The Method, I created a fresh installation with cleaned masters and USSEP installed, and I opened xEdit and made a mod group to hide those conflicts as ignored.

I installed the unofficial creation club content patch and just to get my feet wet and look, I launched xEdit in veryquckshowconflicts.

I am mainly just trying to learn. I am sure the things I am seeing are ok. But I need to learn why or if they are not ok.

First, I ran check for errors on the cc patch. It came back with one that said

ccEEJSSE002MageTowerSecond "Myrwatch Gallery" [CELL:FE01392C]
[00:01]     CELL \ Record Header \ Record Flags -> <Unknown: 14 $E>

I went to this mod's page on Nexus. One of the notes in its changelogs says 

Restored a missing "Unknown 14" flag to the Myrwatch Gallery Cell to prevent the floor from disappearing

So it looks like this was intended from his notes. Why does xEdit report it as an error? Is the field entered or formatted incorrectly? Does it need to be fixed?

Next are the actual conflicts xEdit pointed out.

First were some navigation meshes, 2 records with long lists of vertex and triangles and some of them mismatching, as well as the end field of NavMeshGrid. In both cases, it is the cc patch overwriting. As best I can tell, this is what patched looks like? These navigation meshes changes are some of the fixes? I looked through the changelog. I couldn't find anything that resembled it, although I really do not know what I am looking at yet.

Then there are 2 placed object conflicts with beafarmer, both with farmhousedoor. In one the navigation mesh and the teleport marker triangle were changed, and the second one, the teleport marker triangle was changed. In both cases cc patch was the winner so I want to believe this looks like an intended change, but I am hesitant to assume I know what I am doing.

The next thing was in +Perk. Under effects, perk condition, condition in red, which is conflicting with imperialdragon. The difference is that imperialdragon has a bunch of data filled in for this condition and its completely empty in the cc patch. What do I do in this situation? Assume the patch overwrite is correct that effectively removes this condition? 

The last conflict I want to ask about is in worldspace. A placed npc lvlAnimalPlainsPredator. The section with the conflict is XESP Enable Parent.  imperialdragon has data filled in, and cc patch does not. I guess it's the same question. Is it safe to assume the patch wants to remove this data from the game? Is it only through experience that I might identify when removing data like that is not good or intended?

I am sorry for babystep questions. I have been googling for some hours unable to really learn much about what I am looking at in xEdit. Some of it will be very easy.  Understanding some of this stuff with patches and functions I can't decipher...much harder. Thank you for any help.

I recommend hopping over to the xEdit Discord and downloading/installing the latest xEdit 5.1.5c that was just released earlier today. This contains a number of fixes and improvements, such as recognizing Unknown 14 as the Partial Form flag on Quest, Cell, and I think Worldspace records. You can find the xEdit Discord link in the Tome of xEdit.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

I recommend hopping over to the xEdit Discord and downloading/installing the latest xEdit 5.1.5c that was just released earlier today. This contains a number of fixes and improvements, such as recognizing Unknown 14 as the Partial Form flag on Quest, Cell, and I think Worldspace records. You can find the xEdit Discord link in the Tome of xEdit.

Nice catch ;)