SRLE Extended support

hi again...

yup :) but  can only test that without the CR file as game dont get far enuff with that file..

thanks for your advice though.

cheers

your memory blocks work as intended ? i mean have you checked them with mermory blocks log ?

PM send..

thanks sooo much

cheers

Canadus

glad you got thinsg the way you like it canadus enjoy yourself

if you can send me a pm with a link to the file i'll take a look for you.

hi again everyone.

it looks like the problem was NOT with Darth_mathias Cr patch at all,,, it was a faulty patching of ASIS, that somehow made the CR patch "crash"

in other words it was my own fault and i am sorry to have used your time for that.

i want to thank you all for all your help,, it have been really appreciated, FINALLY i can play the game now,, after 3 weeks of modding, and this is thanks to you guys,.

so

CHEERS

Canadus

well that's ok.

so if the game works fine without the CR then something must be wrong with it. 

Have you guys had any issues with updating the new DynDOLOD on an existing save?

I have updated it like 1000 times before but for some reason this time I am having an issue

-Deactivate in MCM

-Move to interior cell

-Save

-Disable esp

-Load Game

-Wait for awhile (until DynDOLOD is gone from MCM)

-Save > Instant CTD

Have you guys had any issues with updating the new DynDOLOD on an existing save?

I have updated it like 1000 times before but for some reason this time I am having an issue

-Deactivate in MCM

-Move to interior cell

-Save

-Disable esp

-Load Game

-Save > Instant CTD

not normally but this time i had to start a new game (much to my annoyance) becasue at some poinbt Vivid weather broke Frostfall and that was the only way to fix it.

I've been working my way through the setup, a couple of times :).

I've got two questions right now. 

1) NEW WORLDS - Falskar. When I install it the archive is automatically extracted. When I run the DDsopt it want's to output as bsa. Is that correct?

2) The conflict resolution patch throws an error about requiring aMidianborn_ContentAddon, but the install for that says don't install. I'm not sure what to do here.

1. you should extract all bsas and in DDsopt you should not have any bsa output...  follow Neo's guide to the letter again -> here

2. you have to install aMidianborn - Content AddOn

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s) THESE ARE IN aMidianborn - Content AddOn:

open in explorer aMidianborn - Content AddOn:

• delete aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
  • copy from Improved Closefaced Helmets Version folder  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp to the main folder
  • delete Improved Closefaced Helmets Version folder
  • delete aMidianBorn_ContentAddOn_Installation directions.txt
Edited by paul666root

Heya Darth, I'm doing some CR work of my own, and I'm noticing you're not updating XCLR - Regions records.  Example is your CR for Worldspace -> 000003C -> 00000D74 Cell.  Does this have something to do with Paper Map, which has the XCLR - Regions records blank as well, and is loaded after all CRs? 

Thx!

-Deactivate in MCM

-Move to interior cell

-Save

-Disable esp

-Load Game

-Save > Instant CTD

I got this figured out. It wasn't DynDOLOD at all but something with either my bashed patch or ASIS / DSR patches. After deleting and recreating them all everything is working great.

Heya Darth, I'm doing some CR work of my own, and I'm noticing you're not updating XCLR - Regions records.  Example is your CR for Worldspace -> 000003C -> 00000D74 Cell.  Does this have something to do with Paper Map, which has the XCLR - Regions records blank as well, and is loaded after all CRs? 

Thx!

To be honest I am not 100% sure what the record actaully does and since Warburgs doesn't include it. It would would Overwrite the CR anyway.

Well, I am not using Warbugs so I do not know if there is any special treatment for it but in general XCLR-Regions records must always be forwarded when in conflict.

ok i'll move the record from ICAIO and that the last plugin that uses that data then issue a new CR. this will the XCLR-Region record are in my CR for those not using Warburgs. In fact the jury is still out on Warburgs whether it will be dropped.

Edit: I have just updated the CR with this change.

Edited by Darth_mathias