SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

So I am playing with Riverside Lodge and love it, except not displays for all the unique items and no ETA on its addition (though will be cool when it is)

so whats the solutions? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67704/? Dovahkiin's Vault. I have not used it yet but plan to on this play through. to me it makes sense you wouldn't want to keep all these extremely dangerous things in your unguarded home or around your family....

Any news on Civil War Overhaul?

I know the character you were using to test it broke.

Just wondering if you still plan to test it before SRLExt comes out of Beta.

It seems that it would be a main mod to include in SRLExt if it proves compatible.

Edited by edynacio

It seems that it would be a main mod to include in SRLExt if it proves compatible.

unfortunely Lexy's and my test character broke when I stupidly update to te lastst DynDoLod so she is unable to continue testing this mod without restarting.

she did however get the the battle for fort greenwall which i think is the one in the rift (been so long since i did the civi war questline)

so i would say it is pretty stable. I might as well included it and get lexy to update the CR.

also what I have decided to do is install a second version of MO and Copy over my SRLE Extended Profile to my 2TB drive and run the guide from there from now on. That way I can mess about with updating that one without break my test save in the future. (this proberly something I shoudl of done ages ago thinking about it)

Edited by Darth_mathias

How did your character broke by just updating DunDOLOD?

You did not follow the update procedure? Just curious....

no i didn't i just installed deleted the old atuff then re-ran the scriipts big mistake everytime i loaded CTD and when old save done inside walk outside CTD even Lexy had the same issue since are using the same install  just different Profiles in MO.

she wasn't very impressed with me to say the least.

Edited by Darth_mathias

This is going to be included i am look at the conflict right now.

the is current one conflict i am unsure aboout i will have to consult on this one. it between CWO and ICAIO

ja9hu9ask6huw2xzg.jpg

I am unsure if it a straight override of CWO or a merge IE use ICAIO then take the VMAD from CWO?

also just so you know the image has "hide non conflicting rows" Ticked.

also this dialog topic

wa16y72t7izmf5qzg.jpg

i assume its use the forgotten city take the VMAD from USLEEP and the condictions from CWO?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I never know how to merge such records with conditions of several mods.. I'd also be thankful if someone can explain how to properly resolve those kind of conflicts :P In such scenarios I usually let one mod 'win' and just forward USLEEP changes..

ths actually what i am thinking now let CWO win then move over the USLEEP VMAD

For the first one I would say to carry forward the CWO record and then add the condition from ICAIO.

But pls do take it with a grain of salt because I am not using CWO and I can only assume what the keyword "CWONon Speakable" means!

For the second one...you surely need the added script property from USLEEP as it corrects a malfunction of the reward letter in "An Enemy's Gratitude" quest.

Now regarding CWO and Forgotten City...I would again say carry forward the CWO one, and add the Forgotten's City condition abt Cassia's PLea letter and lastly drag the USLEEP script property over.

Lexy, just a piece of advise when you are conflict-resolving "Conditions"...DO NOT chack "hide non conflicting rows". You want to have all conditions visible because some of them are repeated in all conflicting mods and thus not a conflict at all.

Again, I should say that I am not using CWO (nor will I ever be) so I can only suggest the above by just looking at the pictures (which are incomplete due to "hide...") and without knowing much abt what CWO touches.  ::):

Edited by Astakos

I never know how to merge such records with conditions of several mods.. I'd also be thankful if someone can explain how to properly resolve those kind of conflicts :P In such scenarios I usually let one mod 'win' and just forward USLEEP changes..

That would be wrong in some cases (especially when the conflicting mods are more than 2).

The VERY general idea is to carry forward the "Conditions" from that mod that you think are the most important to be the first in-line. Then on the "Conditions" header you right click and select add.

TES5Edit will just add a generalized condition because..well...it has to add something!  ::):

Then you drag over to this newly added condition (completely substituting it) the condition(s) from the other conflicting mod.

This is in general terms the idea behind those sort of conflicts; BUT you need to know rather well what each mod that you are conflict resolving is trying to achieve.

For the second one...you surely need the added script property from USLEEP as it corrects a malfunction of the reward letter in "An Enemy's Gratitude" quest.

Now regarding CWO and Forgotten City...I would again say carry forward the CWO one, and add the Forgotten's City condition abt Cassia's PLea letter and lastly drag the USLEEP script property over.

Lexy, just a piece of advise when you are conflict-resolving "Conditions"...DO NOT chack "hide non conflicting rows". You want to have all conditions visible because some of them are repeated in all conflicting mods and thus not a conflict at all.

I have only just noticed this conflict because of CWO so it will be fixed. :;):

as for the first conflcit i am still a little unsure if i shoudl resolve it some investiaging might be in order what to do.

for now what i will do is issue a new CR that fixes the forgotten city conflict and not add CWO to the guide yet.