SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Why, if I may ask?  The built in auto save system tended to save at the worst possible times, and had practically gave my game seizures (oddly better now in your guide, rather than just plain SRLE, something I still don't understand).

I do manual saves nwhen i need it I don't use autosaves

so I have tested Morskom Estate and since there is no drop frames. the FPS inside the house is a solid 60fps I will be replacing Elysium Estate.

I have also tested the Movement Tweaks, Vigor optional files nd it is doing the same job as Attack Commitment No turning during attacks - https://www.nexusmods...im/mods/70079/?

that i was considering so we'll have that. I am still not 100% sold on TK dodge yet.

I will also likely be dropping Inconsequential NPCs.

I am still not 100% sold on TK dodge yet.

I will also likely be dropping Inconsequential NPCs.

I tried TK Dodge a while ago, the older version, and didn't like the timing, very annoying.

I would be just happy if the Movement Tweaks, Vigor optional files allow you to avoid (sort of dodge without the animation) some of the incoming attacks.

Other then the problem you were having with your Argonian and Inconsequential NPCs, would there be a reason you would not recommend using the mod?

I tried TK Dodge a while ago, the older version, and didn't like the timing, very annoying.

I would be just happy if the Movement Tweaks, Vigor optional files allow you to avoid (sort of dodge without the animation) some of the incoming attacks.

Other then the problem you were having with your Argonian and Inconsequential NPCs, would there be a reason you would not recommend using the mod?

Dreadflopp has reported issues between it and ICAIO; plus I am still have script lag issues so somethings have to go and i decided on this. 

Darth, I would say look at Interesting NPCs first rather than Inconsequential.

iCon NPCs is by definition far lighter than Interesting NPCs.

i know its lighter but for me more (and the characters Races I normally play) more anoying. I can really only go by what I play

Edited by Darth_mathias

Dreadflopp has reported issues between it and ICAIO.

Do you remember what kind of issues?

If you have a link could you share?

I'm trying to decide if I could still keep it on my personal profile.

In terms of the guide didn't seem to have a lot of conflict resolution other the RS Children and CRF patches.

Just want to make sure those are minor issues rather then moderate, major problems.

Edited by edynacio

Do you remember what kind of issues?

If you have a link could you share?

I'm trying to decide if I could still keep it on my personal profile.

In terms of the guide didn't seem to have a lot of conflict resolution other the RS Children and CRF patches.

Just want to make sure those are minor issues rather then moderate, major problems.

Not overly sure what the incompatbilites with ICAIO and Incon Npcs were to be honest; but we trust dreadflopp he's been doing this a lot longer then either of us. I didn't really notce much in the way of conflicts in Tes5edt.

Why remove Elysium in favor of Morskom instead of using both?

Elysium is near Whiterun and is the perfect location for a house when you are first starting out with the vanilla campaign, whereas Morskom is at Dawnstar.

As I understand it, Morskom issues are with long-running scripts and script bloat, not with fps drops. I have not personally tested it out yet though.

Why remove Elysium in favor of Morskom instead of using both?

Elysium is near Whiterun and is the perfect location for a house when you are first starting out with the vanilla campaign, whereas Morskom is at Dawnstar.

As I understand it, Morskom issues are with long-running scripts and script bloat, not with fps drops. I have not personally tested it out yet though.

I decided o Riverside Lodge REDUX - Buildable Edition for my home of choice in whiterun much more fun, then to just rock to a house oh there the key now it's mine without anywork to get.

OK since I use a one handed keyboard to play I am  finding I am running out of hotkeys fast, so maybe somthing like more hotkey please might make an apperance.

I've tried them all and I've got to say that AH Hotkeys is light-years beyond the rest.  Not only does it offer the most features and is the easiest to navigate and set up but it has built in FISS type capabilities, which is huge for those of us who seem to have to restart every week or two.  

I've tried them all and I've got to say that AH Hotkeys is light-years beyond the rest. Not only does it offer the most features and is the easiest to navigate and set up but it has built in FISS type capabilities, which is huge for those of us who seem to have to restart every week or two.

Yep, i agree