SRLE Extended

Yes i know... there is only a dual mace animation... with shield it seems that the animation does not work properly. If you have only one mace it does but when you equip the shield on back it draws from left instead of right

Ah right, as long as it's intentional then haha  ::D:

Thanks for the quick response. 

Edit: had one other question... Is it safe to rebuild the FNIS patch files + the DSR patch mid-playthrough? 

Edited by AmeerHM

Yeah, I just asked Enai about it and he said the fix was included in Wintermyst for the custom enchantments. Not included in Apocalypse for the Apocalypse spells though. He said there was never much demand, but I just asked if it was possible for him to include the fix for the Apocalypse spells. Post is on the Apocalypse page if anyone wants to chime in.

He said it doesn't affect the vanilla stuff though, so I think the original mod is still needed if you want the fix.

Unless Taverius is on to something and it is included in an SR:LE base mod, but I can't think of a mod it would be included in.

Yeah, I just asked Enai about it and he said the fix was included in Wintermyst for the custom enchantments. Not included in Apocalypse for the Apocalypse spells though. He said there was never much demand, but I just asked if it was possible for him to include the fix for the Apocalypse spells. Post is on the Apocalypse page if anyone wants to chime in.

He said it doesn't affect the vanilla stuff though, so I think the original mod is still needed if you want the fix.

Unless Taverius is on to something and it is included in an SR:LE base mod, but I can't think of a mod it would be included in.

Hmm that's interesting if the original mod is still needed then maybe this mod is needed as well? www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75894

More like - now that I'm building my own custom install based off SRLEx I was going to add it the fix, I think I remember seeing a patch in a FOMOD, and I was hoping someone would remember where so I don't have to reinstall every single FOMOD to check which one XD

Anyone ever tried to use timescale 6 or maybe using SkyRealism - Time and Travel?

I'm having issue with ralof not continuing it's ai after meeting gerdur and calling hod to talk. He just stand there with gerdur while hod stand a few feet back. Is this because of the timescale?