SRLE Extended

Hello,

Almost done to installing SRLE Ext. However, when creating the Dreadflopps Modular Patches merge, dling the file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddxxzxi27kxw6e9/Dreadflopps%20Modular%20Patches%20-%20SRLE%20Extended.7z?dl=0, puting them at the end of the list, in the exact order given by SRLE Ext guide, once I check for errors, I get the following error msg: 

Checking for errors in CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp  _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:432C0A3B]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> [060059E6] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpiderGiant [LVLI:40601DF2]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpider [LVLI:40601DF1]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSpider [LVLI:40601DF0]
  _00DeathItemSwampSpiderGiant [LVLI:405EB867]
  _00DeathItemSwampSpider [LVLI:405EB866]
  _00DeathitemDreugh [LVLI:405B28FA]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemChaurusSwampWarrior [LVLI:401A0E1C]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSpiderGiant [LVLI:4017E327]
  _00DeathItemGiantCyclops [LVLI:4000F61B]
  _00DeathItemCyclops [LVLI:4000F619]
All done!

Been looking at the forum and seems it happened some weeks ago but was fixed by Darth_mathias when he uploaded the Dropbox files. Cant find any workaround so should I:

1) stop being stupid and missing the obvious (any pointer welcome)?

or

2) Tell Merge Plugin tool to ignore the error and proceed with merge?

or

3) Dont do the merge and keep the esp as they are (in which case I suppose at the end of the compatibility patch section.

Thanks for your help

what is going on with dreadflopps CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp I uploaded yet another person saying it is broken I have no errors and it behaves as it should i just pull until i can figure t out.

Hello,

Almost done to installing SRLE Ext. However, when creating the Dreadflopps Modular Patches merge, dling the file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddxxzxi27kxw6e9/Dreadflopps%20Modular%20Patches%20-%20SRLE%20Extended.7z?dl=0, puting them at the end of the list, in the exact order given by SRLE Ext guide, once I check for errors, I get the following error msg: 

Been looking at the forum and seems it happened some weeks ago but was fixed by Darth_mathias when he uploaded the Dropbox files. Cant find any workaround so should I:

1) stop being stupid and missing the obvious (any pointer welcome)?

or

2) Tell Merge Plugin tool to ignore the error and proceed with merge?

or

3) Dont do the merge and keep the esp as they are (in which case I suppose at the end of the compatibility patch section.

Thanks for your help

I say drop the CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp it is only leveled list so major;y important.

what is going on with dreadflopps CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp I uploaded yet another person saying it is broken I have no errors and it behaves as it should i just pull until i can figure t out.

I say drop the CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp it is only leveled list so major;y important.

Damnn, wish my support functions at work were as reactive as you  are :) Many thanks for the answer.

Hey everyone, so what is the procedure regarding updating Apocalypse ? Explain like im five please :D 

The way Darth says to do it is probably the smartest way; however you could just rebuild the merge this way:

1.  Place all the esp's required for the merge in the correct order at the bottom of your load order and activate them (do not activate the already merged file).

2.  Fire up merge plugins and deactivate all,  activate the esp's to be merged at the bottom and highlight the entire group.

3.  Right click on the highlighted esp's to be merged, click masters and select activate masters. 

4.  If the OK button does not light up, scroll up until you see esp's in red italics (not bold text) and activate those, your ok button will come on.

5.  Click ok,  once all mods are loaded, reset errors, check for errors on the esp's to be merged, then go to the merge tab.

6.  Your previous merge will be highlighted in green,  right click and select rebuild merge.  Wallah!  your done.

You can do this to add new esp's to an already created merge the same way.

Does anyone feel like their followers are playing the game for them?  I have Gor Recorder and Sofia... i barely get to get a swing in on most fights before everything has been mowed down.   What difficulty lvl are you all playing on?

if you are just starting {level 1} most followers begin at level 5, so they will be stronger than you until then and may have better weapons in t he case of some followers.  However with all the difficulty mods SRLE-X adds, you are better off with two to three  (as Darth says, Toccata is your friend, don't leave home without her).  I was playing on Adept game settings and Adept SIC settings, but was getting my rear end handed to me near level 20+ when playing solo.  What I did was lower the game difficulty to Apprentice and left SICs setting at Adept.  I don't recommend solo play until mid levels unless you are really good.

Edited by Kneph13

Does anyone feel like their followers are playing the game for them?  I have Gor Recorder and Sofia... i barely get to get a swing in on most fights before everything has been mowed down.   What difficulty lvl are you all playing on?

recorder is also a bit OP that's why it was dropped in LOTD guide

I've been running into some problems with NPC dialogues regarding certain quests. Basically, the dialog option required to proceed with a quest is not there, it's not showing up. So far there have been 2 quests affected by this.

1.  Good Intentions - The college of winterhold quest line involving sarthaal, basically i have discovered the orb and retrieved the 3 stolen books but when i am to mention the book "Night of tears" to Tolfdir, the option to do is not there when i speak with him. He is standing there in the same spot, waiting for me, all the time. https://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Good_Intentions

2.  Blood on the ice - A murder has happened in Windhelm and i've been in charged of investigating these murders however i cannot ask assistance from Jorleif, on the of the quest objectives. There is no dialog to do so.https://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blood_on_the_Ice  This was my own fault, it has been resolved now. I had missed to pick up a certain item.

Can this be a loadorder fault? I've been sorting with L.O.O.T with the SRLE extended LOOT rules in place.

Edited by nillenilsson

I've been running into some problems with NPC dialogues regarding certain quests. Basically, the dialog option required to proceed with a quest is not there, it's not showing up. So far there have been 2 quests affected by this.

1.  Good Intentions - The college of winterhold quest line involving sarthaal, basically i have discovered the orb and retrieved the 3 stolen books but when i am to mention the book "Night of tears" to Tolfdir, the option to do is not there when i speak with him. He is standing there in the same spot, waiting for me, all the time. https://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Good_Intentions

2.  Blood on the ice - A murder has happened in Windhelm and i've been in charged of investigating these murders however i cannot ask assistance from Jorleif, on the of the quest objectives. There is no dialog to do so.https://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blood_on_the_Ice  This was my own fault, it has been resolved now. I had missed to pick up a certain item.

Can this be a loadorder fault? I've been sorting with L.O.O.T with the SRLE extended LOOT rules in place.

1. this could be because of College days - Winterhold and the fact you and not the correct level to continue on the the college of Winterhold quest line.

or

2. It could be a conflict that i need to fix in the CR.

Edit: Tt doesn't look like a conflict in xEdit.

Edited by Darth_mathias