SRLE Extended

Ah! That nif (throwingstoneprojectile01.nif) was also listed here.

Could you try loading up the save that crashed using this version of the nif and see if the crashes persist?

Thanks Pretendeavor.  I've gotten that message a couple of times and didn't know where to even begin to try and fix it.  Hopefully this does the trick.

The pack is awsome ;). But the first dragon has 5k HP points, i play SIC Apprentice, skyrim Novice and i am level 17. However it is normal the dragon is so difficult? I install might dragons like instructions of pack!

Yes it is because of the Enhanced Mighty Dragons Mod, you need at least character with lvl 15 to face the first dragon. It is stated in the guide :)

Ah! That nif (throwingstoneprojectile01.nif) was also listed here.

Could you try loading up the save that crashed using this version of the nif and see if the crashes persist?

Thank you!!!   I ran the game some more and got that error message again.  I came back here to report it and saw you post.  I inserted that inf and tried the game again.  So far no error. 

I played through a couple of more levels and still no error.  Thank you so very much.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, hope there is still activity here in the SRLEX forum, since I was hoping someone could answer me these three animation related questions:

1) I've completed the SRLEX install and it runs nicely. Now I would like to try out some different animations. Would it do any harm to just add some animations at the end of the load order (after the "skyproc patches and other stuff" section) thereby letting them overwrite vanilla/SRLEX animations and then run FNIS again?

I've done this with Momo Acrobatic Jump, Realistic Animation Project Movement, and Casual Bow Animations and up front it seems to be working fine - I'm just wondering if I could get problems further down the road after many hours of play?

2) Is it necesary to run FNIS again when adding "simple" animation replacers which in themself doesn't require FNIS? Won't they just overwrite and work out of the box?

3) In the Immersive Animations mod the file for forward-left sneakwalk is named 'sneakwalk_frwrdleft', but I've read that Bethesda, for no obvious reason, named that file 'sneakwalk_fwrwrdleft' (notice the extra w that doesn't make sense)? Doesn't the file need to be renamed for the animation to work? (I've posted the question to the author of Immersive Animations, but he havn't answered yet).

Edited by Flopsy007

A follow-up animation question to the above post:

I placed my animations with the default SRLEX animations and everything is peachy, except when I do this with FNIS Sexy Moves which makes the game CTD before reaching the main menu. Tried different load orders.

If install FNIS Sexy Moves after everything else (SRLEX incl. patches) and run generateFNISforusers everything seems to work fine.

Now, paul666root's advice is not to install animations last - why is that? What trouble will I run into?

A follow-up animation question to the above post:

I placed my animations with the default SRLEX animations and everything is peachy, except when I do this with FNIS Sexy Moves which makes the game CTD before reaching the main menu. Tried different load orders.

If install FNIS Sexy Moves after everything else (SRLEX incl. patches) and run generateFNISforusers everything seems to work fine.

Now, paul666root's advice is not to install animations last - why is that? What trouble will I run into?

I never had any problems using FNIS Sexy Move that's weird. Do you place it at the end of the animation mods? That's what I do if I have some extra mods not from the guide and double check what's the mod overrides.

Interesting do FNIS Sexy moves come with an esp? I have never used so i don't know.

Yes it came with an esp. But what I did in LotD is copy which moves I want to the PCEA2 folder, you need to rename it to match the one from PCEA2 though. And then rerun FNIS. Never wanted the script lag when it applied to NPCs so it is safer because only animation and save some space for the esp. Edited by reddvilzz