SRLE Extended

I'm curious about how hard it would be to add Halls of Dohvahndor.  I have always wanted to use it, but never got that far in the game while it was installed.  I can't seem to find any compatibility patches online, so I guess thats either a good thing or a bad thing.  I don't plan on updating any of the mods, or adding any new mods other than this if that could be a factor in getting it working.  If the answer isn't obvious, is there any way I could test for compatibility?

As for DSR/XPMSE Dunc, follow the set up settings for XPMSE in SRLE Base, I believe there is a bug/limitation that wont allow you to equip a sword and shield on your back together, (you can equip two swords, two daggers, etc but not a shield and a weapon on your back at the same time) but you can play with the shield settings in XPMSE just to make sure if I'm right or wrong on that one.

I once had a similar problem as yours in race menu, but it wouldn't let me type certain letters. The only way I got it fixed was to reinstall Race Menu.

Hope this helps.

Yes you can equip shield and 1h sword on back.

Dunc usually this happens to me on a new game. First time i run the game 3rd person shows swords on hip. Next time i run the game from save swords are on back.

Also check XPMSE mcm menu as per srle.

As I was trying to figure out what mods to install, I actually found a list of my favorite mods that I installed back when I did my first modded playthrough. I was so delighted when I found for STEP Core, but was disappointed it didn't cover a lot of mods on that list. Not that I think it should, I get what STEP Core is supposed to be about. So I was quite happy when I found Skyrim Revisited and discoverd a lot of the mods that weren't covered on my list, were covered there. Still there was a few left out. 

Then I found SRLE extended. Yeah that about covers it. Actually, maybe a bit too much. Four hundred mods seems slightly excessive to me, especially since I want a generally problem free game when playing (at least as much as possible). That being said, I'm curious how PerMa plays with this? I played SkyRe and Vanilla and I must say I FAR prefer SkyRe so would greatly like to try it's successor, a long with some combat mods thrown in (some of which are actually on there as well). 

And on that note, how do I know what order to install them in comparison to SRLE Core? Can I just figure it out on my own by looking at the conflicts in MO and estimating. 

Regarding install order for SR:LE Extended: follow SR:LE top to bottom, then same with SR:LE Extended. When installing SR:LE Extended, keep track of where to put the mods in the left pane with the Integration Guide.

Edit: Note that some things are different between SR:LE and STEP. For example, all mods in SR:LE should have BSAs unpacked unless instructed otherwise. It has instructions on installing more utilities, like the CK and Merge Plugins. Etc. All of the main differences you will see at the beginning of the SR:LE guide.

Testing out Bring Your Silver, just incorporating it into my build and wondering about these instructions;

0010AA19 <SilverSword>

Conflict Resolution: Use Record from Bring Your Silver Merged.esp then move VMAD Virtual Machine Adapter from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch
Problem Resolved: Changes from Bring Your Silver Merged and USLEEP needed to be merged.

This is forwarding SilverPerk and SilverSwordScript from USLEEP?  However doesn't BYS change how that works?  Because the 'SilverPerk' entry for BYS removes just about everything from that entry.  And if you look at the added Silver weapons, they lack said VMAD entries.

Testing out Bring Your Silver, just incorporating it into my build and wondering about these instructions;

0010AA19 <SilverSword>

Conflict Resolution: Use Record from Bring Your Silver Merged.esp then move VMAD Virtual Machine Adapter from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch
Problem Resolved: Changes from Bring Your Silver Merged and USLEEP needed to be merged.

This is forwarding SilverPerk and SilverSwordScript from USLEEP?  However doesn't BYS change how that works?  Because the 'SilverPerk' entry for BYS removes just about everything from that entry.  And if you look at the added Silver weapons, they lack said VMAD entries.

I will have to check this out but think you're right as there some mention on this BYS mod page. then if that is the case the records can be removed form the CR

Edited by Darth_mathias

Regarding install order for SR:LE Extended: follow SR:LE top to bottom, then same with SR:LE Extended. When installing SR:LE Extended, keep track of where to put the mods in the left pane with the Integration Guide.

Edit: Note that some things are different between SR:LE and STEP. For example, all mods in SR:LE should have BSAs unpacked unless instructed otherwise. It has instructions on installing more utilities, like the CK and Merge Plugins. Etc. All of the main differences you will see at the beginning of the SR:LE guide.

Ah! That's what I was looking for. Thanks. 

Had a small question regarding sheath animations.

When the PC is equipped with a shield + mace, the draw animation is of the PC unsheathing the mace from the left side of the hip and the shield from the back, so basically, the default unsheathe animation for shield + sword. Is there anyway to change this so the PC draws the mace from the right side of the hip instead (or maybe change the location of the mace)?

Thanks.