SRLE Extended

QUESTIONS

I have a few questions which someone knowledgable here may be able to help with.  My build as you know is based of SRLEX (actually more like SRLE LotD now) with a boatload of additions.  However my question relates to core SRLEX stuff.  I have Scarcity and the Bashed Patch correctly placed in my load order and have run the QuickChange script, so how is it that every foe I slay has three times the loot I'd expect to find on a vanilla game?  As an example:

KspwDCq.png

I'm assuming that's not how things should be with Scarcity?  Three bows, a sword and a crossbow on a skeleton?  And that's not as bad a the stormcloak soldiers.

Also, the guide recommends setting the main game difficulty setting to Novice initially until you gain a few levels.  However in the Wildcat MCM it says the game setting has to be on Adept for the Wildcat settings to take effect.  Am I reading this correctly, and if so what should the setting be?

Also does anyone know of a lore friendly female underwear replacer?  I am using the nevernude/sfw body version and hate the green bikini all the female corpses are left with!  I'm sure I saw a set of bandage-like wraps somewhere but I can't find them again.  Any suggestions?

And last question - a few times my game has CTD'd as soon as it starts raining but SPM doesn't show VRAM maxing out.  Any ideas what causes this or any tweaks to reduce the load heavy rain puts on the GPU?

Just a heads up : Helgen Reborn needs the optionnal patch "Vivid Landscapes Patch - BETA" from its optional files. Without it, the player home (the tower) has issues with moss textures (part of the floor and wall have walls in it).

That's all :) 

magnifier.png

ok i will add that.

QUESTIONS

I'm assuming that's not how things should be with Scarcity?  Three bows, a sword and a crossbow on a skeleton?  And that's not as bad a the stormcloak soldiers.

Also, the guide recommends setting the main game difficulty setting to Novice initially until you gain a few levels.  However in the Wildcat MCM it says the game setting has to be on Adept for the Wildcat settings to take effect.  Am I reading this correctly, and if so what should the setting be?

that is not right need to look into that.

Personally i play on adept even for level 1

Dunc try scarcity without running the Quickchange scripts just build the bash patch and go. Mod Author has stated it is not need thus i will be removing it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok i will add that.

that is not right need to look into that.

Personally i play on adept even for level 1

Dunc try scarcity without running the Quickchange scripts just build the bash patch and go. Mod Author has stated it is not need thus i will be removing it.

I ran bashed patch without quickchange script and the bashed patch does not forward changes from scarcity. Many leveled items in scarcity have LVLD to 0 and the bashed patch forwards changes from Skyrim.esm

edit: or this 80LootChanceNone [GLOB:28000D66]  cancels the chance from LVLD ?

edit2: i think it does. Let's try without the script

Edited by paul666root

I don't think it has anything to do with the quickchange script. I had forgotten to run the script before I started this round of testing and was getting all this loot, so I ran the script hoping it would fix things but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Do I need to reactivate all the esp's which were deactivated the first time I ran the bashed patch before I rebuild it each time? I haven't been because they always still show up in Wrye Bash as being included even they're deactivated in the right pane in MO.

Just curious, what made you choose disparity races over imperious?

mostly annoyance of having to disable the active abilites in the MCM before a brawl.

It is unfortunate that I was never asked or notified that there was a problem that would result in Imperious getting kicked out so I could implement a fix.

Anyway, I found this thread, Imperious 6.10 fixes this and now automatically turns off a whole slew of in-combat abilities during brawls. MCM no longer needed.

Edited by EnaiSiaion

It is unfortunate that I was never asked or notified that there was a problem that would result in Imperious getting kicked out so I could implement a fix.

Anyway, I found this thread, Imperious 6.10 fixes this and now automatically turns off a whole slew of in-combat abilities during brawls. MCM no longer needed.

Eeeeegcellent :D

excellent thanks and sorry for not make you aware i thought you already knew about this issue and there was not very much you could do about it.

OK, so reactivating the various previously deactivated lvl list plugins didn't make any difference so they are obviously still included in the patch as the Global float values from the two Scarcity loot and merchants plugins are still being forwarded.

s0n8h8R.png

And secondly the LVLD Chance None values aren't being forwarded:

SBWcuPH.png

So looks like the QuickChange script is still required:

O2Rz1ba.png

I am guessing that's how it should look?  Anyway, I'm pretty much sure this is how my Bash Patch looked even before I just rebuilt it to test this so I'm not sure whether or not it will have solved my mega loot issue.  I'll report back this evening when I actually get a chance to load the game!