Realistic Room Rental Enhanced

Besidilo

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced

Features:

0 assign local prices to all inns (configurable)

1 new dialogue option to rent a room for 3 days;

2 semi-permanent rental arrangement, allowing you to use any inn as a starter home;

3 random rooms, you won't be getting the same room all the time for nightly stay;

4 safe storage containers in your room;

5 some inns have meals served in your room;

6 player-owned chairs during your stay, to discourage unwanted guests;

7 general traders in some remote inns to resupply travelers;

8 extra decoration to make inns more appealing and less boring;

Compatibility:

This mod is compatible with user mod added inns. no patch necessary.

This mod is compatible with LIAT, LIAT mostly add NPCs and music, load this mod after LIAT and I have not noticed any major issues.

This mod is compatible with Expanded Towns and Cities, currently only ETaC Complete esp is supported.

This mod is compatible with Towns and Villages Enhanced.

This mod is compatible with interesting NPCs.

This mod is compatible with Moonpath to Elsweyr.

Special version compatible with Unique Taverns is out too.

The basic version of the mod alters the prices only.

Recommended to use with any other realism mods.

sounds good for immersion, but does it feature voice acting? (probably not). I always find it immersion breaking when a npc suddenly stops talking >_< I want to thank you BTW always love the mods you post i use allot of them. (more forest, bigger trees etc.) i would really like it if you made a personal mods list on the step wiki soon :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The mod seems to have a very large amount of conflicts with Bring out your Dead. Changing the script count from that mod on many of the NPCS. The price changes only would be the one that would without a doubt not have issues.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod seems to have a very large amount of conflicts with Bring out your Dead. Changing the script count from that mod on many of the NPCS. The price changes only would be the one that would without a doubt not have issues.

It does have some conflicts with Bring Out Your Dead, however Neovalen has already addressed this in Skyrim Revisited and has a tutorial for patching around it. It would also be very easy for either of the mod author's to create an official patch: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited#Realistic_Room_Rental_Enhanced