Um. Penis?

Legion Prime Decanus armor.

Giant penis tattoo on the back of my leg.

Body's fine when naked.

post-7619-0-24799200-1439587781_thumb.jpg

Edit: Oh no, it's like that for all the legion soldiers wearing it, too!

Please help I can't play like this

Edited by thebigJ_A

Well, as trendy as this looks, I'm fairly sure it wasn't Caesar's ultimate tactic to subdue the wasteland with penis tattoos. 

This looks like an it might be an archiveinvalidation issue. Have you checked that the setting is tagged for your profile, bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 is set in both fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini? Also make sure the Fallout - Invalidation.bsa is sorted at the top of the list under the archives tab in MO, just under data.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Well, as trendy as this looks, I'm fairly sure it wasn't Caesar's ultimate tactic to subdue the wasteland with penis tattoos. 

This looks like an it might be an archiveinvalidation issue. Have you checked that the setting is tagged for your profile, bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 is set in both fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini? Also make sure the Fallout - Invalidation.bsa is sorted at the top of the list under the archives tab in MO, just under data.

It is hilarious, but it's not that issue causing it. Those things are all as they ought to be.