Sign in to follow this  
ramccoid

Dust (by ramccoid)

Mod Source:
Dust by Ramccoid

This mod retextures the falling dust effects to look more like dust instead of smoke. I have also retextured the ambient floating dust particles you see in the air to look more real instead of looking like dots. I've edited the texture paths in the falling dust meshes so they use their own textures instead of sharing them with the smoke effects which vanilla tends to use for quite a number of visual effects.

Available in x256, x512, x1024 and x2048 texture sizes.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mgregoryd75
      i have been having trouble with my skyrim mod list and the person helping me told me I should post my lootdebug log here.  I am not computer literate so I'm not very certain what this is for but was told to wait for an answer.  So thanks

• By ButchDiavolo
      Discussion topic:
      Dragon Wall Wisdom - Readable Dragon Walls by morogoth35
      Wiki Link
      A cute little mod that translates the word walls, so you can actually read the lore written there. I have been using it for years and I find it very immersive. Just thought I'd put it out there.
    • By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Quiverless Bound Bow by Scourgebane
      Wiki Link
      Removes the quiver when summoning and using Bound Bow.

Honestly, this just makes sense to me. It's a magic spell so what's with the quiver and arrows? It makes more sense the arrows would be summoned as needed with magic, just like the bow was.