Icbine 2+Enb v0.112 without fx enable game look weird?

Ishit

Question

I disable aa,af and fx in launcher idk why game look soo weird without fx enable.... Icbine contains smaa right?

Without fx enable my game look pixelated....I tried to enable monochrome effect in sweetfx settings to check sweetfx is working or not....and answer was yep its working so why my game looks weird without fx enable and any suggestions for better visual/performance mods?

My AMD Catalyst Control my configuration is

AA-none

AA method-super sampling

Antistropic filtering module-override application settings

AF level-4x

Texture filtering quality-standard

7 answers to this question

Most likely you have additional AA effects enabled in your enblocal.ini... the edgeAA + SMAA will remove almost all jagged edges (which is what I assume you mean by pixelated). Just SMAA on its own will not be able to remove all, especially at lower resolutions. 

In enblocal.ini there are settings for the ENB AA effects, the egdeAA is similar to SMAA and can be used along side it. It will help remove most jagged edges at the cost of some sharpness. 

The catalyst settings should all just remain at application controlled. 

Ah my bad... just checked my archives. EgdeAA was not implemented until around v.168 and back then there was no enblocal.ini! 

Sorry for the confusion. 

If it is not aliasing you are referring to when you say pixelated you will have to provide some screenshots that show what the issue is exactly.