bornagains t45d armour reskin not showing up...

Draagushnahk

Question

The outcast textures and (so far as I can tell...they were shooting at me...) the enclave textures are working too. Unfortunately the brotherhood still have their flimsy looking black gloves...

Again, I can post load order if needed. Might it be the bashed patch again as it was with the combat shotgun texture not showing? Once I removed the millenials replacers patch from the bashed patch and loaded it after the shotgun worked perfectly...

3 answers to this question

I can't see anything that would do this. Looking in FO3Edit at the Brotherhood Power Armor (formid 00075201) no mod is changing the model for this. In MO I see this mod does replace the mesh for this armor. The Bornagain t45d is the only mod that replaces the vanilla textures\armor\powerarmorbody.dds and textures\armor\powerarmorhelmet.dds. In the game you can try getting close to an NPC wearing this armor, open the console, click on the armor and note the 8 character id. This id can then be compared with that of the power armor in FO3Edit; it should be the same as the formid above. If the formid is different another possibility is that this NPC is using the Brotherhood t51b power armor (formid 000A6F77).

all I'm getting when I click on them in console is 'brotherhood of steel knight' 000210d3   or the same code with a different final number...I'm assuming I'm missing something such as how to select the armour itself, not the npc wearing it? and it is brotherhood armour that I'm seeing, t45d with the brotherhood logo, the paladins have their retextured t51b armour just fine...

That's the formid for the NPC. It doesn't look like you can select the armor of an NPC in console. I traced back in FO3Edit and that NPC should be using the vanilla t45d power armor. Did you check in the left panel of MO in the conflicts tab for the mod and verified that the bornagain textures replace the vanilla ones? I expect you probably already did this, but I don't have a lot of other ideas on how the wrong armor shows up. I checked in my game and the BoS knights have the bornagain armor.