Default Fallout.ini for FalloutNV has duplicate settings

GrantSP

Question

In the course of my examinations with the default settings of the various games that are catered for by MO, Fallout[3,NV], Oblivion & Skyrim. I created the full ini files with the saveini command and then combined & sorted them to see which game engine uses it.

Doing this I found 

bDisplayLODBuildings

was listed twice in the FalloutNV ini, first with a setting of 0 and then 1. This setting is also within the same section:

[LOD]

so it isn't a case of same name but different section. There are a lot of cases of that and this is slowing the detection work somewhat.

So what I would like to know is:

Is my Fallout.ini created correctly? Could anyone else check their ini and verify this for me?

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

It may be a duplicate, but one of them might be benign. The guy to ask about what they do and which is relevant is Queue. He hasn't been around much the last couple weeks, but I don't know anyone else that tell you exactly what is going on.

My INI only has one under the [LOD] so you could delete one and and get rid of it. Mine is set to 1.