Immersive Armors (by hothtrooper44) and Immersive Armors for NPCs (by ToolMJK)

JudgmentJay

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Integrating it with Kryptopyr's CCO Redone might be tricky.

Already done. ;)

Immersive Armors V7 directly incorporates compatibility with CCO, so the CCO menu options will apply to all of the armors added by IA. Many of the options provided in CCO will work alongside, and in addition to, those provided by Immersive Armors. You can also choose to toggle the display of all crafting recipes added by Immersive Armors through the CCO 'Mods' menu. This will preserve any of your custom settings from the IA menu, and allows you to quickly reveal or hide all of these recipes at once without having to re-select individual sets from the IA configuration menu. The Breakdown option in CCO will also hide all the breakdown recipes from IA in addition to the vanilla items. Complete Crafting Overhaul and Immersive Armors also use the same Fur Plate item for generic fur and hide recipes.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having trouble getting the MCM menu to appear?  I just (in the last few weeks) reloaded Skyrim and my mods.  With my first character it was working, started a second (I'm using ModOrganizer) and the menu simply refuses to work - now for either profile.

The mod shows up in the plugins, BOSS and Test5Edit recognize it, I even see Ralof with Stormcloak Lord's armor (or something) during the cart scene, then after Alduin attacks poof....no IA armors.

I've blown away profiles, removed, redownloaded and reinstalled the mod, made sure that SKSE and SkyUI were proper (other MCM menus are showing - like Dynavision, Unnamed Enchants and 8 others...just not IA), nothing seems to work.

I've contacted the author via the Nexus, but he's not responded yet, so here I am again, asking for pointers/help.  (I'm using STEP 2.2.7, and then I add a few things at the end for better characters and gameplay...like UFO, UNP, SkyRe.)

Is the load order position beyond priority 128?

Good question. I'll look into that and if so move it up. 
I looked at the "plugins" tab of ModOrganizer (which I believe reflects my load order).  In there, I have two ESPs that are from Immersive Armors.  The first, at No 52 in priority, is "Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp".  The second, at No. 119 - the bottom of my list, is "Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp".

The second one has a broom icon next to it and when I hover over it, I get a message that states: "This file is a dummy! It only exists so that the BSA with the same gets loaded..."

I have MO extracting all BSAs included in the mods that I've added to Skyrim - not the ones that come with the actual game, DLCs and official patches, just the mods that I've added with MO.  So technically, I don't even need this, as I am running with loose files instead of the BSA, right?

In either case, I only have 119 plugins total (at this point), so I don't think this is the issue.

Here's the thread: Plugin Count May Matter (More).

Also, the latest SKSE alpha seems to have added a new function, Game.GetFormEx, to help combat the problem.

Well, even though I only have 119 plugins loaded, it appears as though this IS the problem.  I installed the 1.7 Alpha of SKSE and BAM!  Immersive Armour immediately started to build its MCM menu.

My only problem now is that I'm in the middle of recording a Let's Play...should I really depend on Alpha-version software? How lucky do I feel that the moment?    :)

Fail...again.

I finished loading the remainder of my mods (236 mods, 131 plugins) and now IA is missing again from the MCM menu.  I added Wet and Cold, Convenient Horses, Ultimate Follower Overhaul and Trade and Barter.  All of them show up in the MCM mneu, although T&B doesn't have any sub-menus. The rest of them work.

I believe the armors are working - I do see them in the game. But I was hoping to prevent several of them from being included from my play-through.  It's not a show stopper if all of them ARE in the game, but I would enjoy it more if they weren't.

One thing I've learned to help get all MCM menus to show up immediately in game is to do the following:

1. Start Skyrim

2. Load character

3. Quit to main menu

4. Load character again

For some reason, on the second load, it seems to be able to get all the MCM menus up. I don't know why, but it has worked for me every time. Please note that if you try reloading without first quitting to main menu, it doesn't work.