Testing A World of Pain with Fear and Loathing

I was in the same conundrum (F&LNV + AWOP) and trying ot get ILO+NVInt+AWOP working when I came across this in the Nexus thread for ILO:

Possible Solution:

• - These files have been fixed using a custom version of NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
  • - Copy and Rename: "NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm" -->> "NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm"
  • - Copy and Rename: "ILO - NVInteriors Project.esp" -->> "ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp"
  • - Update master file records for "ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp" in Wrye Bash (recommended), TESsnip, FNVEdit etc. to use the newly created "NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm"

To make "NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm" compatible with AWOP:
  • - Load it up in FNVEdit.
  • - Remove "The Strip" from "Worldspace"
  • - Remove the exterior doors from these two interiors: FNVIntESRailStation, FNVIntNovacGasStation

Small caveat: according to the NVInteriors readme and thread, the conflict is with the Nipton Rest Stop, not Novac Gas Station. I'm in the process of trying this out but figured I'll leave this here in case someone else wanted to give it a shot.

I was in the same conundrum (F&LNV + AWOP) and trying ot get ILO+NVInt+AWOP working when I came across this in the Nexus thread for ILO:

Small caveat: according to the NVInteriors readme and thread, the conflict is with the Nipton Rest Stop, not Novac Gas Station. I'm in the process of trying this out but figured I'll leave this here in case someone else wanted to give it a shot.

Update: Just tried the previous steps and there's an issue with the Emergenmcy Railway Station: AWOP only uses one of the 2 doors, so when deleting both on FNVEdit the result is a missing door and a building with a "void" interior. Unless somebody else can suggest a way to properly fix this I'll stick to the previous solution posted in this thread (Using NVInteriors' AWOP file and ignoring the ILO - NV Interiors patch)

Speaking of AWOP, what is everyone's thoughts on the Loot Destruction? It seemed good on paper but in practice I can't help but feel "cheated" out of rewards, especially with AWOP's *very* difficult fights. I'm considering disabling it and just using one of the Less Loot plugins.

I don't use any of the low loot options, I feel everything in the main file is perfect the way it is

MosAnted did you try running the issue across Roy or Athelbras, I was talking to Athelbras earlier about a few things and FCO/NVR3

I don't use any of the low loot options, I feel everything in the main file is perfect the way it is

MosAnted did you try running the issue across Roy or Athelbras, I was talking to Athelbras earlier about a few things and FCO/NVR3

That's not really an AWOP issue though.

Hey MosAnted did you download the NVInteriors Combo edition or the NVInteriors Combo AWOP

Edit: will you be combining the ILO - A World of Pain.esp, ILO - NVInterior Project - AWOP.esp and ILO - YUP Patch.esp in with the rest except ILO - Nevada Skies patch

Edited by Tirencia

I tried merging all the ILO plugins installed (NV Bounties I & II, AWOP, YUP & Interiors - AWOP) but Interiors - AWOP throws some errors on FNVEdit. I ended up merging all but that one and just left it on it's own for now until/if a fix for it is uploaded (I already posted the error message on nexus to let him know)