Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled by Dj20 and Sp0rk

Kuldebar

Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled by Dj20 and Sp0rk

Version: v3.70Created by Alex(DJ20)Overhauled by Sp0rkVersion v3.70 - Released !

Yes, it is the end of the world, but we have a carriage to take us there.

Version v3.70

- Moved Carriage in Dawnstar so it's now compatible with mod Dawnstar Fortifiedhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/...- Removed script ShipTransportCaptains as it appeared to be causing issues for some people, I wasn't able to replicate it myself but have been able to use AI Packages to cover what the script was doing.- Adjusted Disable Fast Travel on the Map screen, should work a little better, no guaranteesthough as other mods use the same method and may interfere.- Added several more locations for Ship Transport including Northwatch (travelling from notjust to), Winterhold, Morthal and Riften.- Added ability to enable/disable locations/npcs via the MCM menu, some locationscannot be toggled however, these include Whiterun, Solitude, Markarth, Riften, Windhelm,Lakeview Manor, Windstad Manor and Heljarchen Hall as they are the default/vanillaCarriages and I don't want to be held responsible if you disable them, uninstall BFTand can't get them back again.- General clean up of ESP removing redundant things that weren't used.- General clean up of scripts.- Customised Better Fast Travel NPCs (faces, clothing etc) and created AI Packages forShip Crew so they don't just stand around all the time.- Added function to now be charged for your party rather than just yourself making tripsmore expensive and adding a bit more immersion.- Added 'Uninstall BFT' option in MCM, while not required it's highly recommended as itshuts down all quests associated with BFT and resets settings back to default.

Anyone using this mod with SRLE instead of Touring Carriage? Any recommendations?

I've only used Touring Carriages once...it was a bit too beta for me with the jostling cart running over animals and small children and old women.

Now that BFTC&S has been spruced up, it is in masterpiece territory. The mod functions precisely like the vanilla carriages in game except you have them at more locations throughout the game world. You have a toggle ability for many of the cart locations, plus carriage fee controls and follower support.

• +1 1

I've used this mod for a few months and had no problems. Seems compatible with about everything. I have about 250 mods and 240 esps and everything works great.

It had a few issues that were easy to overlook and generally didn't result in bad things happening, but those appear to be fully fixed now in the very latest version. Being able to toggle off carriage locations will make this mod great for compatibility right out of the box.