Individualized Shout Cooldowns by ShadauxCat

CJ2311

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52648/

Details

In vanilla Skyrim, I always felt that shouts were... well, underwhelming, to say the least. Some seemed less powerful than they should be given how ridiculously infrequently they could be cast. Meanwhile, others, like Marked for Death or Slow Time, became so useful to me that, with the cooldowns as they were, they became the only shouts I ever used, and learning other shouts beyond those two was pointless.

To solve this, many people have created mods that reduce the shout cooldowns, or even eliminate them altogether. This, in my opinion, takes the problem in the opposite direction: now instead of shouts being weak and lame, they become almost god-like. The solution, to me, was to take the global cooldown and turn it into separate cooldowns for each shout.

That's what this mod does.

Some of you might have seen this mod already, but it just got an update yesterday that makes it work with all shouts, even mod-added ones.

This is out of the scope of STEP, but honestly, I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate having it in their game, so they can finally use those 300+ sec cd shouts without handicapping themselves for the rest of a battle, or using mods that lower cooldowns for all the shouts.