Dreadflopps Modular patches

Skyre had the weapons distributed inside the main esp.
I believe the reproccer was adjust weapon and armor values.
Perma patcher does all kinds of crazy, including distribution of the weapons.
I can say a new game may be required because formids in the mid game will change if a user replaces their consistency file with mine. I should have just about every weapon mod that is common.

Edit: I apologize for not committing to what I said. Tomorrow I'll try to upload the consistency file and get the loot rule for perma done.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish me luck guys. I finally finished STEP Core + REGS. Now onto glory!! I meant MMO... I'm just excited to get this running. I'll also have a small list of mods I would love add if you fellas can help me figure out whether or not they're worth mixing into this huge overhaul.

This will be the biggest modded Skyrim game I'll ever play in my lifetime. I thank you all for this hard work :)

Edit: Quick question. MMO is asking me to install Trade and Barter, which I did for STEP, only STEP instructs us NOT to start the mod through MCM, while MMO tells us to start the mod within MCM and change some of the digits. Will this pose any problems with other mods? Maybe I'm speaking too soon and the solution is further down, but I must ask since I didn't see a note about what STEP instructs us to do. Here you go:

https://wiki.step-project.com/Trade_and_Barter

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Thank you, I'll leave it off. I assume the mod still works without starting it through the MCM menu, because it wasn't removed from the STEP guide.

Quick question. Right now I'm at Cloaks of Skyrim. I installed the Dawnguard version since it's an optional. The special instructions only wants me to delete the cloaks.esp for the base mod, but it doesn't mention the Dawnguard .esp file I downloaded as well. Should I also delete that one? I can see the trend going, delete all plugins from the last couple of mods I installed for CCO to take over, but I'm very finicky or something, so I rather do exactly as the instructions say and not make a mistake I'll regret down the road. I had to ask. Here's the link:

https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Modular_Morrowloot_Overhaul#Cloaks_of_Skyrim

Thank you all.

Edit: I answered my own question after following the steps in CCO. CCO doesn't have a replacement file for the dawnguard file, so I shouldn't delete it. I left the question in for others to search for.

1/19 new question: I'm past this part, but I know I'll need to go back if I needed to install more than one patch within the "Morrowloot Support for Immersive Weapons SkyRe and Other Mods". The guide only tells me to install one patch, which is for Immersive Weapons, but I have a couple of mods from the overhaul that are listed in the download page. Do I grab the rest or stick to the guide? Thanks as always, fellas..

Edited by FuzzRocket9

@dreadflopp & others

I have a few questions about TTRSO. I plan to merge some of its esp(s). I will not merge esp(s) that needed as masters for MMO patches.

1) There are several esp(s) without overlapping Form ID, can I merge them safely without Renumber Form ID?

2) Can I merge them all safely with Renumber Form ID?

3) How to check that the perks functioning correctly? 

@dreadflopp & others

I have a few questions about TTRSO. I plan to merge some of its esp(s). I will not merge esp(s) that needed as masters for MMO patches.

1) There are several esp(s) without overlapping Form ID, can I merge them safely without Renumber Form ID?

2) Can I merge them all safely with Renumber Form ID?

3) How to check that the perks functioning correctly? 

Honestly, I have seen some interesting things happen with perk mods. Those are best to be left alone.

1. Try it and see if you get an error. *shrugs*

2. Like I said above, merging perks is interesting. Its best to leave them alone, even the patches.

3. I dont know. The best way to test anything is to play through the game or go one by one, either way its a tedious process.

I would love to play with the Resplendent - The Races Package mod, but they updated it recently and changed the name to Imperious - Races of Skyrim.

Should I try running this without the MMO patch? It's the Resplendent race - STEP Core & Extended patch.esp.

Most of the patches are just forwarding certain records. If I were you, I'd look at the examples provided and then learn how to patch, that is how I did it. The only downside is that after you learn, you are skeptical about everyone's patches.

I'll try it, but I have no idea where to start. Does it involve using TES5Edit? Hopefully it's easy. Thanks again.

Now I'm stuck in the ASIS patching section. I make the changes and press patch. As it's patching, suddenly I get this error message,

skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:

WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp has some missing masters:

- Immersive Weapons.esp

Please activate and try again.

;_; I have both of those esps enabled in the plugin section. This is making me mad lol, well not really,just upset that I can't figure this out. I have the Immersive Weapons.esp from the Morrowloot Support mod, and the WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp is with the original mod, WAF Remade.

Alright, I got rid of Immersive Weapons, so problem solved, now it's complaining about Rebirth Monster SIC Patch.esp with the same message. I have it, and I have Rebirth Monster.esp too, but I can't understand what the error message is trying to tell me. Please help, I'm totally stuck here.

Btw, it's creating files in the overwrite folder, so I'm just dragging and dropping into the ASIS mod folder.

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Almost ALL patching is done in xEdit today. There are some circumstances that require the CK or other xEdit script like Mator smash or the Bash tagger. 

When it comes to checking for master I generally use WB because I can just glace at all the colored boxes. You can also change the masters in it but I highly stress to load the "patch" into xEdit and then check for errors.

Yahooo, I fixed it :) a simple google search and found out I had to run LOOT before ASIS.jar, so I'm gonna enable Immersive Weapons again and hope for the best... Thanks all. Edit: All's good now hehehehehehe.... I still have another problem and that's the Imperious Races mod and patching, which I need more guidance on. I have zero knowledge on this.

Edit: Or do it for meee :) I need Imperious to work with the step core patch. Thanks in advance ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/?

Edited by FuzzRocket9

All skyrim mod suggestions should be done like such:

Search for a mod topic in the mods forum using the name given on the nexus mod page.

If it does exist then take the mod topic's URL paste into the post.

If the mod topic doesn't exist then create a new topic and then link the newly created mod topic in the post. 

If you don't know how things are supposed to be done don't fret, there are plenty of examples laying around.

Thanks for the reply dread, I can't wait to start playing. I appreciate the time you and others have put into this guide.

I only heard of this mod recently and I hope it's compatible with MMO. It's called "WAO - Weather and Ambience Overhaul (COT-PW-AOS2-SOS)". It makes a long list of weather, sound, and visual mods compatible with each other. I thought it was too good to be true, but I was able to get it running on my REGS setup, before I started on MMO. It has a basic and extended guide. I'd stay with Basic if it's mostly compatible with MMO. I only know WAO Basic (and a few extended mods from Core)was fine with STEP Core and REGS.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55705/?

I would also like to run Enhanced Lights and FX under all that too. This would be a dream if I was able to...

@FuzzRocket9 I haven't looked at it in detail but it should work. AOS2 has some conflicts that are resolved by my patches. I think the STEP patches solves some conflicts regarding AOS2 too. Try to make LOOT sort the sound mods early. If you do that, the worst thing that can happen is that you hear a vanilla sound instead of AOS2/SoS in case of a conflict.

Some modules of ELFX has conflicts with REGS.

Edited by dreadflopp