Dreadflopps Modular patches

A patch that fixes what?

Jaysus "should" work since everything in the leveled list from jaysus is removed by CCOR. Same goes for Immersive armors. Immersive weapons and lore weapons expansion probably needs patching but I don't feel it's a priority since we get all new weapons with PerMa. Amidianborn content add-on may need patching?

I took at a look at the patch and it doesn't work.

Its a total mess. 

You cant patch skyproc patchers, FormIDs change.

The only thing I can think of is to teach what records to remove or make a morrowloot pacther

Maybe t3ndo will add a patch in the installer or make a morrowloot patcher XD

I seriously doubt that it will happen though.

EDIT: My patcher might have freaked out... I forgot to add Enai Siaion's mods to the blocklist

My current assumption is ASIS/DSR or LO

The problem is that it takes while and then errors out.

EDIT2: added mod notes to various mods

EDIT3: supposedly there is Morrowloot support with the PCaPP...

FormIDs change? This would mean that once built you can't rebuild the PerkusMaximus without starting a new game.

Looked at the PCaPP page, looks like there is Morrowloot support. It has to be tested. Looked at the patch and I think it just makes morrowloot compatible, I don't think it removes high level items.

about the whole form ID thing.

for each install there is a consistency file that stores the prior FormIDs  so that the user can freely rebuild the patch and keep the same FormIDs. Your consistency will be different from mine.

Looked at the PCaPP page, looks like there is Morrowloot support. It has to be tested. Looked at the patch and I think it just makes morrowloot compatible, I don't think it removes high level items.

That is exactly what I am thinking.

Gah, patcher still results in a null... I'll figure it out tomorrow.

If you were able to successfully generate a patch can you share your mod list. Im trying to figure out who the trouble maker is.

Hishutup did you follow my instructions exactly? You kept giving me half answers in IRC.

For those of you having issues and don't have access to the mod authors forum here are the instructions I gave Neovalen during the beta of PerMa. I pointed Hishutup to it so here you go.

You're using beta 5? Also make sure you run Bashed Patch, followed by SUM (With DSR), followed by Patchus Maximus. Make sure you're using Java version 8.

Open the Control Panel.

Go to System.

Go to Advanced System Properties (or type in edit system environment variables in W8), then Environment Variables.

In System Variables, click Add:

New Variable Name: _JAVA_OPTIONS

New Variable Value: -Xmx512

In MO edit your executable.

Arguments: -Xmx1024m -jar "file_path.jar" "-NOSTREAM"

Where file path is the folder of your .jar file of course.

I've found it takes about 35 minutes to an hour to do with SR:LE + REGs and a few other things. Depending on what's being done in the background. Also it doesn't seem to like Java v7 which is why I said to get Java 8.

I haven't updated to the latest version of DSR and I'm using LOOT so idk how that affects things.

man, Im trying everything. 

I tried the environment variables and I guess Im going to leave them set, I have the Mo arguments, I am using java 8 from oracle.

I removed all the mods I merged, I removed MMO mods, I removed ASIS and DSR for the time being.

It gets to the staff and scroll creation and then crashes after awhile.

You just confirmed that REGS and SR::LE work. 

I only have a few other mods left that are not part of that group.

I think its the Load Order because LOOT dosent know where to place a lot of the patches. 

I removed all the dynamic patches for the time being, except PerMa :P

EDIT: I finally removed enough mods that it worked now I have to track down the trouble makers. SR:LE and REGS are fine.

EDIT2: I have been trying to track down the troublemakers all day. I narrowed it down to a few. If I remember, I will list them after this next patch finishes.