Dreadflopps Modular patches

Dreadflopp, I was redoing Skyrim again and hopefully have better control over my VRAM and I was curious how far did you get on the PerMa stuff.

I'll go through and probably get a LO going and figure out most whats what but I want to ask what you already know so that I dont make the same mistake initially.

To start with Enai Siaion mods have PerMa patches and the main mods need to be added to the exclusion list.

Darkside, I would.

Dreadflopp, I was redoing Skyrim again and hopefully have better control over my VRAM and I was curious how far did you get on the PerMa stuff.

I'll go through and probably get a LO going and figure out most whats what but I want to ask what you already know so that I dont make the same mistake initially.

To start with Enai Siaion mods have PerMa patches and the main mods need to be added to the exclusion list.

Darkside, I would.

I haven't started with PerMa yet. Real life have gotten in the way. I believe most mods in the pack are compatible with PerMa. It's just PerMa that needs to get morrowlootified. Which means going through the levelled list and remove what needs to be removed (as you know). I will do it as soon as I get any free time. I did buy Dragon age inquisition yesterday though, which will steal some time too I'm afraid ...

I gave making my own patch a shot and it didn't work out. I'll give you props, it takes an insane amount of time. There also needs to be a significant amount of thought put in on what should stay and what should go.

I don't know how a patcher would work though. Maybe keywords…

I gave making my own patch a shot and it didn't work out. I'll give you props, it takes an insane amount of time. There also needs to be a significant amount of thought put in on what should stay and what should go.

I don't know how a patcher would work though. Maybe keywords…

It may be a little time consuming if the leveled lists are long. It is not as much work as you first may think though. You don not have to delete items from the sublists as long as you make sure the sublist isn't used. You can use morrowloots leveled lists as a template to see should be deleted and what shouldn't

Edited by dreadflopp

Then I have to be doing something wrong.

Are you only changing Vanilla leveled lists.

What about the new leveled lists?

Decided to take a look but I didn't find any leveled lists in the PerMa plugins? Are the leveled lists in the plugin built by the patcher? Tried to run the patcher but got an unknown error after an hour or two (no text in a dialogue window that didn't respond.)

Edit: Found the .xml in the install folder of PerMa. Adding stuff to this .xml is not going to work. To much stuff.

Edited by dreadflopp

I'll check that. For now, here is a fixed leveled list for PerMa :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/MMO/PerMa%20Leveled%20Item%20Morrowlooted.7z

I removed everything that should be removed. Orcs have orc gear from lvl 1. Removed everything lvl 20+ from the new lists with amulets/necklaces etc.

I did this list with a vanilla version of Skyrim+PerMa with wintermyst. I figured we could skip using the leveled list from PerMa and use this and the bashed patch leveled list. For this to work, this patch/leveled list needs to be loaded after PerkusMaximus.esp. This patch should be merged with the bashed patch and automatically become unticked by wrye bash when you rebuild the bashed patch. The bashed patch plugin needs to be loaded AFTER PerkusMAximus.esp. PerkusMaximus.esp needs to be deactivated (or at least the leveled list option unticked) when building the bashed patch. If this messes something up with Perkus Maximus needs to be checked for with TES5.

We should probably skip other weapons mods for now, like lore weapons expansion etc. It is possible that I need to make a Morrowloot/PerMa version of these if the are to work. Armor mods should work right? Or does PerMa change which armors are light or heavy?

There is a patch that "fixes" that… I think… I don't know I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

I'll probably get something in the guide that is usable.

I was going to ask for lore weapons, warrior within weapons and ghosus but I guess I'll have to look into patching them if I can figure it out, no biggie.