Dreadflopps Modular patches

Alright, one final issue and I can (hopefully!) start playing after 3 days of mod installation :P

You mention this: 

• Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp (Delev, Names, Stats) [Remove Relev] 

But my esp only has the Stats tag, should I add delev and names or leave it as is? 

I'm using your replacement plugin.

Edited by Marthenil

Alright, one final issue and I can (hopefully!) start playing after 3 days of mod installation :P

You mention this:

• Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp (Delev, Names, Stats) [Remove Relev]

But my esp only has the Stats tag, should I add delev and names or leave it as is?

I'm using your replacement plugin.

Yes that is correct.

That does seems a lot more clear now, dreadflopp. Hopefully by the time somebody decides to try this particular pack they've got some experience with the game and other packs/step so it will be fairly obvious to them.

Thanks!

Any suggestions for the left side in MO? Also, anything mod wise that would cause random missing NPCs? IE the child and old woman in Winterhold discussing the kid trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood, the kid is talking to himself. Also, whatshername in Windhelm you have to brawl with to recruit, I can't fight until after I trigger the Helgan quest (using ASLAL). Could be related.

Any suggestions for the left side in MO? Also, anything mod wise that would cause random missing NPCs? IE the child and old woman in Winterhold discussing the kid trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood, the kid is talking to himself. Also, whatshername in Windhelm you have to brawl with to recruit, I can't fight until after I trigger the Helgan quest (using ASLAL). Could be related.

I haven't encountered any of these bugs. I am also using Alternate Start. I always do the Helgen quest first when playing with alternate start to avoid inconsistencies in the game, which means that I haven't checked if I have a brawl bug in my game pre Helgen quest. I'll check Windhelm tomorrow to see if I have any missing NPCs. Have you tried restarting the game to see if it's alway the same NPCs that are missing or if it's random?

When it comes to the left side in MO, install MMO in the order the mods are listed. I have STEP, Weather/lighting mods, REGS and MMO installed in that order. 

Hey dreadflopp

I've made replacers for SkyRe_Main.esp, CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp, and CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.esp, all based on the latest SkyRe compatibility patches/Unofficial Patches by Xathra and Raulfin, in which I basically followed what Garfink had done by removing high level Dwarven, Elf, Orc, Daedric and Ebony weapons and armor from the leveled lists.

I also made a Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp replacer in which I removed the same things.  I also set all of the Daedric equipment recipes to not be able to be crafted, following the Morrowloot manner or removing the forge and leaving the field blank, as opposed to just deleting them like they had been before.  I was going to set the ebony armors to skyforge only, again, like morrowloot, but that got tedious real quick so I only changed the daedric recipes.

I've been using them for a couple days to test them out and I'm not having any problems and am not finding any equipment so it seems to be good to go.  The only thing I left on the lists were the boss items so there are at least some quality goods out there but only bosses should have them so you're in for a battle to earn them.

If you're interested in these I'd be happy to send them to you.  Just let me know.

• +1 1

Hey dreadflopp

I've made replacers for SkyRe_Main.esp, CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp, and CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.esp, all based on the latest SkyRe compatibility patches/Unofficial Patches by Xathra and Raulfin, in which I basically followed what Garfink had done by removing high level Dwarven, Elf, Orc, Daedric and Ebony weapons and armor from the leveled lists.

I also made a Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp replacer in which I removed the same things.  I also set all of the Daedric equipment recipes to not be able to be crafted, following the Morrowloot manner or removing the forge and leaving the field blank, as opposed to just deleting them like they had been before.  I was going to set the ebony armors to skyforge only, again, like morrowloot, but that got tedious real quick so I only changed the daedric recipes.

I've been using them for a couple days to test them out and I'm not having any problems and am not finding any equipment so it seems to be good to go.  The only thing I left on the lists were the boss items so there are at least some quality goods out there but only bosses should have them so you're in for a battle to earn them.

If you're interested in these I'd be happy to send them to you.  Just let me know.

Sounds like you fixed the SkyRe install? I always just followed Garfinks instructions when writing that section, I don't have much knowledge about it. I will fix it if you send me all info I need and link to your patches. Very helpful. I am a little short of time atm because of rl (moving to a new apartment this month). If you'd like, you can modify the SkyRe section yourself. This is just if you'd like. I copied the latest version of the guide to the test page, https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Dreadflopp/mmo_test If you want to you can edit the SkyRe part of that page and I'll copy it over to the actual guide. You'll get full credit of course. If you don't have the time I'll be happy to get the instructions from you and I'll add it to the guide when I get the time.

I don't think it is necessary to patch complete crafting overhaul. If we put CCOR after morrowloot in the load order, everything is craftable. If we put morrowloot after CCOR, we get the crafting restrictions from morrowloot applied. When we started this, me and Nicopad agreed that we wanted everything to be craftable.

I believe it's perfectly fine that bosses have better items. You should be rewarded when defeating bosses and it's realistic too that the bosses collects the best gear from their henchman and what they collect.

PerMa is right around the corner. Wondering how it may fit in this pack.

It will hopefully fit into this pack. I'm thinking I'm going to wait for others to make patches for WAF/CCF, CCOR and the popular armor/weapons mods if it is needed and I'll fix the rest. I haven't seen the mod yet of course but hopefully it won't be that hard to make it compatible.

• +1 1

I think the long beta period gave some authors time to get a head start.  Apocalypse and Thunderchild already have patches and Raulfin's patches/xml looks like it covers most everything for weapons and armor.  He listed a few things that he plans on getting to and morrowloot is on his list.  He's insanely fast at patching so you should be able to simply drop it in the pack before too long.

Really? Sounds great! This means I probably won't have to do any patches at all. I know PerMa says we need to start a new game but I'm going to try it with a cleaned save and see how it goes (save game cleaner + wait 32 days in qasmoke).

I have some free time on Friday, if the PerMa patches are finished then I'll add that + my STEP Extended/SR:LE/MMO mash up install-guide.