Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'd also like to make the suggestion that the guide get clearer instructions on at least Leveled Skyrim vs Deleveled Skyrim, since the introduction of Morrowloot means that if you still want to have Leveled Skyrim, you need to make sure Morrowloot is after all mods with affected leveled lists to make sure they don't re-introduce stuff that Morrowloot takes out; I'm actually not sure how the Bashed Patch wanting to be after Morrowloot affects this.

I'd also like to make the suggestion that the guide get clearer instructions on at least Leveled Skyrim vs Deleveled Skyrim, since the introduction of Morrowloot means that if you still want to have Leveled Skyrim, you need to make sure Morrowloot is after all mods with affected leveled lists to make sure they don't re-introduce stuff that Morrowloot takes out; I'm actually not sure how the Bashed Patch wanting to be after Morrowloot affects this.

Thanks for the suggestions! Loading morrowloot last would solve some conflicts and create some and would delete the leveled list of other mods, which solves the problem with unwanted stuff being added to the leveled list. This means it has to be loaded after the bashed patch. This means no other mods would be able to add stuff to the world of Skyrim. To solve this we made sure morrowloot is loaded before complete crafting overhaul(since we want to be able to craft everything) and made patches and replacement plugins for all mods that alter the leveled list in a way that conflicts with the idea of morrowloot. This is also the reason that the relev tag is removed from some mods. This way it can be sorted before CCOR and we can use the bashed patch. The game world is "morrowlooted" and has new stuff added from lore weapons expansion etc. What instructions needs to be clearer when it comes to leveled vs deleveled? What mods to use or what leveled and deleveled means? Edited by dreadflopp
Hi, I have questions about deleveled skyrim.
I am going to use ERSO 08 and 09, but it doesn't change DLC NPCs except Miraak and Harkon.
So, are there any mods which give appropriate perks/stats to DLC NPCs?
If there is not such a mod, does DLC with ERSO make DLC-gameplay unbalanced?

Hi, I have questions about deleveled skyrim.I am going to use ERSO 08 and 09, but it doesn't change DLC NPCs except Miraak and Harkon.So, are there any mods which give appropriate perks/stats to DLC NPCs?If there is not such a mod, does DLC with ERSO make DLC-gameplay unbalanced?

No such mod that I know of but there might be. ERSO 8 still uses encounter zones with a fixed level. All npcs spawned from a zone therefore uses the level from that zone. You could ask for more detail in the ERSO forum thread (link is on ERSO website). Erkeil, author of ERSO, answers questions in the thread frequently.

Hey guys, I got confused with some SkyRe patches.

SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer PatchesDescription: Patches for SkyReAuthor: XathraOptionals:Pre and Post ReProccer Patch, Clothing and clutter fixes, warmonger armomory skyre patchSpecial Instructions: Choose the following from the main installer:1) Optional Addons: WAFR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch [or whatever choice best suits your setup]3) FalskaarInstall weapon patches for mods you useChoose the following from Pre and Post ReProccer Patchwith IW and aMidianSS Content Addon [or whatever choice best suits your setup]Download and install the Clothing and clutter fixes from optionals, do not use the version included in the main installerDownload and install "XML Edits only"When installing the Warmonger armory SkyRe patch, delete WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp and WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp

So, I suppose to have 2 post patches at my load order? Because both WAFR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch (I use only WAFR IA7 aMidianSS Content Addon Patch) and Pre and Post ReProccer Patch (Optional), have pre and post patch files, the pre patches on both files have the same name, but the post patches no.

Apparently, Pre and Post optional have CCOR fixes. What should I do?

Posted Image

Edited by justjr

@justjr SkyRe installation is complicated and is hard to follow and have many patches for many scenarios. I do not use SkyRe myself and can therefore not support it. It is Garfink that wrote that part of the guide and he is currently missing in action. SkyRe is therefore not supported until Garfink returns, which I'm sure he will. Hopefully someone else can help you.

No such mod that I know of but there might be. ERSO 8 still uses encounter zones with a fixed level. All npcs spawned from a zone therefore uses the level from that zone. You could ask for more detail in the ERSO forum thread (link is on ERSO website). Erkeil, author of ERSO, answers questions in the thread frequently.

Thank you, dreadflopp.

I will check the ERSO forum.

@Justjr

Did you get your issue sorted? In short you may need more than one post Reproccer patch. I have three:
Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 IW aMidianSS Content AddonPatch.esp
Post Reproccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.esp
EA Skyre  Perk Merge Post Reproccer Patch.esp

and a single Pre patch:
Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.esp

The only qotsafans patch I have is:
qotsafan Miscellaneious ReProccer + Destruction Tweak 50 Patch.esp

I have been playing for about 50 levels, at a slower leveling pace (probably about 100 hours). Very occasional issues (CTD, freeze, etc). This build is rock solid from stability. I am also running most of REGS and a little of STEP:extended. I am on the STEP2.2.8 build though.

If you follow Garfinks instructions, you will be good. I thought it was all clear (but a bit complicated). If you have some specific feedback for the pack to make the instruction more clear, just let Dreadflopp know. He is really awesome about updating the pack.

Let me know if you have any further questions on the install.
Edited by IdiotDave

Yes @IdiotDave, I am having a good time gaming with almost 200 esp, ENB :)

I did updated and edited some patches for my build, and it's almost perfect. But I'm still adding mods, LOL.

I have another question guys.

In ASIS Improved INI Files

The Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul), are only for Morrowloot? Cause I'm not using it. Also, should I exclude at least the SkyRe perks as recommended anyway?

@justjr no, asis ini files are not for Morrowloot, they prevent unbalanced enemies. You can compare Garfinks to the original you will see mods and perks, and characters excluded. If you read back to much earlier in this forum, you would see a lot of discussion about un-killable argonians due to perk stacking, being one-shot killed by bandits for the same reason. A lot of the ASIS ini file development occurred because of that. Also, you don't want to see a bunch of named NPCs spawning twice (saw that in Snowbound Acres actually, I might be offering an ini edit to include some REGS mods that are not included in Garfink's.

Edit: Wow, this post made no sense... sorry for that, sounded like I was drunk (was just at work and very distracted). Edited to actually make some sort of sense...

Edited by IdiotDave