Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'm currently in the process of switching to LOOT and your instructions for the Skyproc patchers are not clear to me. First, why do you deactivate ASIS.esp to run NPC EF? This will be the last esp in the LO so if ASIS isn't activated all of ASIS perks will be lost, won't them? Second, why can't I use SUM to run either ASIS or NPC EF? Both ASIS and NPC EF use BOSS and will use BOSS' load order, is this fixed by your later instruction to sort masters with TES5Edit?

Hi Garfink, 

From your Morrowloot Support for Immersive Weapons SkyRe and Other Mods page

16/May/2014 I will be making a patch version of the Warmonger Armory that will bring forth Clothing & Cutter Fixes (CCF) for those of you that are using both. (A little beyond the scope of this mod, but I will keep everything together here for convenience.). DONE! You can use this version even if you don't use CCF with no problems. Remember to add the relev/delev bash tag to this mod or you will get naked necromancers in your game... unless that's thing of course...

1) Which file (s) exactly do I need to add relev/delev tags?  

- WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp

- WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp

- WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp

- Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

2) Do I need to install Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade - Morrowloot Support as well?

3) SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patches includes Immersive Weapons.esp - Should I use Immersive Weapons.esp from your Morrowloot Support instesd?

Thank you very much.

Edited by thaiusmle

Don't merge the CCOR_IA7_Patch into the bash patch.

I have merged the following patches together safely:

CCOR_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
  CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.esp
  Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.esp
  High Level Enemies - CCOR patch.esp

I've looked all over and I don't see a Immersive Weapons - ccor patch.  I have the High Level Enemies - ccor patch and, of course, the ccor_iw_patch but not the other one. Can you please tell me where I can find this one?

Thanks.

So I finally get 95% of everything I want set up and run my skyprocs for the first time in quite a while to give it a really good test and, for the first time ever, my reproccer keeps giving me the damn java.lang.nullpointerexception error.  It worked fine for asis, dual sheath and npc enchant fix but I keep getting it with the reproc.  I've tried reinstalling the reproccer, getting the xml from xathra again...nothing works and the debug log isn't much help.  It says:

[247]                                 [importer]     CCF PreReProccer Patch.esp
[248]                                 [sPGlobal]  Skyrim.ini believed to be in: C:UsersChrisDocumentsMy GamesSkyrimSkyrim.ini. File exists.
[249]                              [import Mods]  Done Importing Mods.
[250]                                      [sUM]  Patch needed: true
[251]                                [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchStats(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:126)
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchAmmunition(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:69)
at skyprocstarter.SkyProcStarter.runChangesToPatch(SkyProcStarter.java:230)
at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:948)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[252]                                      [sUM]  Closing program after UNSUCCESSFULLY running import/patch.
[253]                                    [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 16395

in the debug overview and

[48375]                                    [LOG]  Iron Arrow - Noisemaker: Gravity: 0.25 Speed: 5200.0 Range: 120000.0 Damage: 10.0
[48376]                                    [LOG]  Iron Arrow: Stopped patching
[48377]                                    [LOG]  Skyforge Steel Arrow: Started patching
[48378]                                    [LOG]  Skyforge Steel Arrow: Started patching stats.
[48379]                              [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchStats(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:126)
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchAmmunition(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:69)

[48380]                                    [sUM]  Exit requested.
[48381]                                  [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 16386

in the Asynchronous log.  Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might be?  I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

I'm currently in the process of switching to LOOT and your instructions for the Skyproc patchers are not clear to me. First, why do you deactivate ASIS.esp to run NPC EF? This will be the last esp in the LO so if ASIS isn't activated all of ASIS perks will be lost, won't them? Second, why can't I use SUM to run either ASIS or NPC EF? Both ASIS and NPC EF use BOSS and will use BOSS' load order, is this fixed by your later instruction to sort masters with TES5Edit?

Partial answer : Not quite sure of procedure but when using LOOT one way to go around using Boss with ASIS and so on : uninstall BOSS, when running ASIS will ask for BOSS, point it to LOOT.exe, will run LOOT instead of BOSS and go on

would you consider the mod Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life or the populated series for this pack?

No to both for the medium term, definitely worth trying out for yourself though.  Death Alternative is interesting I just don't think there is enough support for it in the community as yet.  I would be interested if there were a lot more different alternatives than what there is now.  In any case not for the pack for now, I will tested it further though after we reach Version 1.00.  As for the populated series a definite NO.  Adds nothing to the game except more loot and random fights around every corner.  It was totally immersion breaking for me.

Radiance, random encounter and extended encounters that ARE in the pack serves a similar purpose but less in your face.

Also the game is IMPOSSIBLE to balance with populated dungeons/forts installed as the distribution is too uneven and hence ASIS is applied unevenly.  If you have your ASIS settings on default and with Random Encounter on, With Populated dungeon, you can literally get 300+ drauger in a dungeon and even worst 50 falmer in a single encounter!  But the game is fine else where....  Unlike OBIS, which adds variety, populated series just adds more and in this ASIS does a much better job and allow for much finer control.  I see no need to add both.

Excuse the confusion:  Here is the load down.  Has nothing to do with LOOT.  

- Just use Loot to order your mods first and edit metadata to order them as needed.

- If there are any misbehaving mods you can manually move them into the correct order AFTER you run loot.

- Remember to add -noboss to the various proccer command lines.

- For consistent results, I recommend having all proccer esp deactivated when running DSR, ASIS, Reproccer & NPC EF.  I often get odd Java errors when I have other proccer esp activated while doing the proccer-ing.  This is not a rule, just a suggestion.  If you find you don't need to do this don't bother.

Hi Garfink, 

From your Morrowloot Support for Immersive Weapons SkyRe and Other Mods page

16/May/2014 I will be making a patch version of the Warmonger Armory that will bring forth Clothing & Cutter Fixes (CCF) for those of you that are using both. (A little beyond the scope of this mod, but I will keep everything together here for convenience.). DONE! You can use this version even if you don't use CCF with no problems. Remember to add the relev/delev bash tag to this mod or you will get naked necromancers in your game... unless that's thing of course...

1) Which file (s) exactly do I need to add relev/delev tags?  

- WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp

- WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp

- WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp

- Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

2) Do I need to install Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade - Morrowloot Support as well?

3) SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patches includes Immersive Weapons.esp - Should I use Immersive Weapons.esp from your Morrowloot Support instesd?

Thank you very much.

1) Just WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp

2) No, I made this for myself and its completely unnecessary :).  Just follow the instructions Dreadflopp have made on the Wiki.  Since WAFR doesn't add new items, morrowloot should remove those items added by WAFR.

3) Yes.  Mine is a replacement based off this version.

You're most welcome.

I've looked all over and I don't see a Immersive Weapons - ccor patch.  I have the High Level Enemies - ccor patch and, of course, the ccor_iw_patch but not the other one. Can you please tell me where I can find this one?

Thanks.

These are patches Dreadflopp made:  

Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.esp
  High Level Enemies - CCOR patch.esp

These should be a part of the CCOR Skyre Patches

CCOR_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
  CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.esp

I am pretty sure this is from the SIC page:

CCO_SIC_Patch.esp

So I finally get 95% of everything I want set up and run my skyprocs for the first time in quite a while to give it a really good test and, for the first time ever, my reproccer keeps giving me the damn java.lang.nullpointerexception error.  It worked fine for asis, dual sheath and npc enchant fix but I keep getting it with the reproc.  I've tried reinstalling the reproccer, getting the xml from xathra again...nothing works and the debug log isn't much help.  It says:

[247]                                 [importer]     CCF PreReProccer Patch.esp
[248]                                 [sPGlobal]  Skyrim.ini believed to be in: C:UsersChrisDocumentsMy GamesSkyrimSkyrim.ini. File exists.
[249]                              [import Mods]  Done Importing Mods.
[250]                                      [sUM]  Patch needed: true
[251]                                [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException

[252]                                      [sUM]  Closing program after UNSUCCESSFULLY running import/patch.
[253]                                    [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 16395

in the debug overview and

[48375]                                    [LOG]  Iron Arrow - Noisemaker: Gravity: 0.25 Speed: 5200.0 Range: 120000.0 Damage: 10.0
[48376]                                    [LOG]  Iron Arrow: Stopped patching
[48377]                                    [LOG]  Skyforge Steel Arrow: Started patching
[48378]                                    [LOG]  Skyforge Steel Arrow: Started patching stats.
[48379]                              [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException

[48380]                                    [sUM]  Exit requested.
[48381]                                  [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 16386

in the Asynchronous log.  Does anybody have any ideas what the problem might be?  I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Hmmm, complicated... I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the XML version.  Ensure that boss isn't running.  CCF PreReProccer Patch.esp needs to be below the preproccer patch NOT where LOOT places it, this esp misbehaves for me and I can't get it automatically placed after the preproccer patch via editing the metadata in LOOT.  SO my solution is to run loot and just remember to drag this into the correct place in MO afterwards before you run BASH or any proccers.

Ensure in MO that you have the correct skyproccer(s) are taking priority as many reproccer patches add their own versions.  My solution to this mess is to always install the Skyproccer folder manually in the Skyrim directory and never through MO.  So I know what is running.

Also try to disable the proccer esps.  ie. ASIS.esp, Dual Shealth Redux.esp, NPCEnchantfix.esp reproccer.esp before running any proccers. 

Edited by Garfink

As for the OBIS Morrowloot support files that I made last night, I have not tested these at all, they are not balanced for difficult as yet.  I have no idea at the moment how this mod will interact with the other spawning mods, in particular RE, ASIS and SIC and HLE - Hardcore, I am sure I can get it to balance.  Just a warning.  It is currently NOT a part of the pack till I am convince that its actually balanced in terms of both difficulty and economically.  

It may well be added.... just need to test it first.

@blattgeist

I don't use Cutting room floor, hope others can help you out there!

Edited by Garfink

CCO_sic_patch is from complete crafting overhaul and the other ccor patches are from gruffys skyre cco compatiblity page.  The high level enemies - ccor patch is 06 in the mmo patch at the top of the page, under pre-install step 6, which must be the ones dreadflopp made.  I've checked in there a couple of times now, however, and immersive weapons_ccor is not in there.  Is it because it's not needed with gruffys iw_ccor patch?

Also, I finally got my reproccer to run thanks to raulfin over at the skyre compatibility and reproccer patches page.  He pointed out that the skyforge steel arrow is part of the amidianborn package and that I should double check my contentaddon esp.  I went back to the one that came with the book of silence and the reproccer worked so I'm not sure what went wrong when I merged it with the deleveler patch as per the instructions of MMO.  I'll try it again tomorrow and see if there wasn't a mistake that I made, which I assume must be the case if nobody else is having this problem.  

Thanks for your help though, I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why the hell it wouldn't work.  Skyforge steel arrows aren't just a vanilla thing?  Who knew??  Not me, that's for sure.

Really? Well isn't that a clever way of doing things. Ha! Thanks, Nicopad.

Also, I'm assuming you missed my post but I'm curious as to what is your current SPERG setup for balance, do you use Hardcore mode? HLE? Duel?

Not really sure about balance, but

Sperg is on

Using most of Garfink leveled mods. HLE and DUEL, difficulty to adept, using better leveling for sperg and weight carry set to 100.

Started a mage based character... Will share my insights about difficulty.

Garfink tweaks on economics are good.

Oh hey, this pack has gone through some huge developments since last I checked!

I would like to ask however whether you guys are able to maintain a stable game with such a high amount of scripting added to the game. I can run SRLE+REGS+ENB stable but back when I madeVEGA (which is by far of a much lower standard than yours) I would still crash from time to time even if everything got patched in tes5edit. I understand this is a WIP but your pack already looks so well developed though :)

Could you share if you encounter any script-related issues with this pack? If you guys did succeed in making this a stable, playable game, then wow, mad big props for this massive undertaking!

Edited by Nearox

Wipeout: Can you confirm you have followed the special instructions under "AMidianBorn Book of Silence"? You should have an aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp - if you are using the delevelled instruction, this should be a merged esp of the orginal and the patch, renamed to aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp once built. 

If you are building a levelled world, then I'm not 100% sure (perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can confirm) but I guess you should ignore the entirety of the instructions here, including the instruction to delete the aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp and use it intact.

Thank you for the advice, I have gotten it working. I did follow the MMO instructions correctly, however, it turns out I made a mistake during the original aMidianBorn Book of Silence installation as part of STEP itself.