Dreadflopps Modular patches

1) I am testing them at the moment, I don't see any fundamental reason why they can't be used with my load-order.

2) Tough question, "depends on your system" (hate this sentence).  If you are using the same mods I am, the answer is NO.  I have a UBER computer 4.5Ghz, SSD everything, 32Gb RAM, Watercool, Titan and I have issues, so I can't imagine why other people running the same thing wouldn't have issues.  I don't miss W&C at all, you will too.

3) I just use Loot.  I can have a look-see where loot places it for you later. 

4) I am not even sure I have this patch, need to check, probably have it under a different name, what does it do Dreadflopp? 

This patch is used to create a new amidianborn content addon with high level loot removed. Will post a replacement plugin if I get permission from Cabal. You have the replacement Garfink. As for the question, always uncheck renumber formids.

Thank you both for clarifications

as for Sperg, use the uncapper from better leveling sperg.ini. And yes at the start you have 1 perk in each tree and a part of it autolevels up. I personnaly start my attributes from 5 instead of 15. 5doesn't change the starting points but longer to level up.

Edited by Nicopad

Hunterborn is great if you are playing that type of character, the extra time added skinning/dressing is great, the only issue I have with it and the reason its not on my recommended list, is the amount of meat you get from the animals (I haven't used it for sometime, can you adjust this via the MCM?).  Its fine if the wildlife is as hard to track and kill as it is in real life, but its abundant and that means getting meat for food is too easy.  

The extra time added skinning has therefore been replaced by Professions, which covers a lot more activities.  If you choose to use Hunterborn, remember to turn the Skinning time in professions to 0.

What is ARSO?

Yes I remember what ARSO is, I have used that in my last playthrough as an archer too.

Hmmmm.....  I didn't have this pack before, so just regular playing and because arrows were so abundant, the broken arrows thing was pointless, maybe its useful now with the pack?  I don't know.  I will have to reconsider it, later.  

Edited by Garfink

This may be a noob question. Regarding LOOT Rules for example, 

• Load Morrowloot.esp before Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

There is no option to add "load before" in LOOT program.

Does it mean we add criteria to Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp to "load after" Morrowloot.esp ?

Thanks.

Edited by thaiusmle

@phryxolydian you seem to have solved the problems with SPERG and the number of perks. I do not use it, Nicopad uses SPERG. The default game multiplier for perks is 1, which gives you 1 perk/level. Default SPERG is 0.5, which gives you  a perk every 2nd  level. 0.625 is a trade off for when mixing SPERG with other mods that doesn't have automatic perks, like kryptopyrs. I have never switched perk overhaul midgame but fixing it with SkyTweak seemed to work?

The reason of SkillExpGainMults and PCLevelSkillExpMults is to balance skills and really slow down leveling as it is way too fast in fast in vanilla. You might disagree though and if you do lower these numbers or download the devil edition of better leveling. Raising skills to a too high level is not really recommended since it might have negative impact on the game balance. What too high is I don't know since I never reaches that high levels, Garfink might have some insights on that.

Yes, sorted it out with Skytweak. Then after a while I decided to go back to the save before installing and did the whole thing over again but this time I let the rebalance to SPERG and tbh, I think it's worked out fine. Had 13 perks to spend and I used them on things that I think I'd gotten anyways because of the autoperk thing. Stealth and smithing skills were kept the same because I use krypto's mods so I spend a few on Lockpicking and Stealth which I had so far spend 0 perks on. 

Thing I've noticed which bugs me a little is that SPERG also lets you smelt weapons, etc so, because I use CCO, I end up having two smelting options for the same item. I don't see an option in the MCM menu to turn this off. Anyone know of a workaround for this?

All in all, with the few hours I've played with it, it feels more balanced than the way I was playing before. HLE was really getting ridiculous lol. I'm playing on Adept right now but I think I'm going to crank it up to Expert cause HLE's enemies are definitely not as deadly as before. I installed that Daedric Dawnbreaker mod (thanks Garf!) and killed an Exiled Rancid Vampire or something like that, which I'd never encounter, and it wasn't nearly as difficult as was killing a Volkihar Vampire before, which were a nightmare with ASIS perks. So, still figuring it out.. There's also a Hardcore module available but again, with HLE + ASIS and the rest, it might be too much. I'll crank the difficulty up for now and see how it goes.

Also, bless NPC Enchant Fix, I don't know how I'd miss that one before, Aela is now DEADLY with her hood and circlet having Fortify Archery + ASIS + Endgame NPC Overhaul, it's like, followers are useful! Should really make things much better now.

About the SkillExpGainMults and the other one, I meant that it still might level me too quickly not the other way around. I had tweaked this myself for my Uncapper before using SPERG to make it harder and much more reasonable to level. Eg, Magic and Stealth skills leveled me much slower since I'm a one-handed/archer heavy armor Nord. But, I haven't touched them yet for SPERG, I am using the Better Leveling ini and I'm currently testing it. I reckon I'll have to tweak them, really. All skills except Alchemy, Smithing and Enchanting level at the same rate, this doesn't make much sense to me but like I say, testing atm.

Edited by phryxolydian

Thing I've noticed which bugs me a little is that SPERG also lets you smelt weapons, etc so, because I use CCO, I end up having two smelting options for the same item. I don't see an option in the MCM menu to turn this off. Anyone know of a workaround for this?

In SPERG MCM menu, untick enable salvage

• +1 1

I have been following the guide. Thanks for a great pack.

If I would like to follow GSRP - Garfink's Skyrim Rebalance Project. Which mods should I install?

Mods with *** are the ones that I think I need to install 

Resplendent - Races of Skyrim ***

Aurora Doomstone Package 

SPERG 

Unofficial SPERG Patches 

TTR Skill overhaul 

Smithing Perks Overhaul 

Stealth Skills Rebalanced 

Enchanting Awakened 

Dragon Soul Relinquishment 

Improved Dragon Shouts 

Thunderchild ***

Apocalypse Spell Package ***

Forgotten Magic Redone ***

Skyrim Redone section ***

Another questions

Apocalypse Spell Package has No script version. Can we use it?

Thank you very much.

Edited by thaiusmle

Garfink will have to confirm if you want the full 'canonical' version, but I have from your list all the ones you marked, plus Aurora and Enchanting Awakened.

I went for the no-scripts version of Apocalypse, because until my upgrade, my poor rig needs all the help it can get. I've run into no problems.

Hope that helps. 

Darn it, I forgot to add this Xathra patch to the list:  Fortunately I don't need to redo the LevelList, so just replace the files and use the belt patch included in the patch and use my level lists.

Warmonger Armory Skyre Patch

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48629/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D48629%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I have been following the guide. Thanks for a great pack.

If I would like to follow GSRP - Garfink's Skyrim Rebalance Project. Which mods should I install?

Mods with *** are the ones that I think I need to install 

Resplendent - Races of Skyrim ***

Aurora Doomstone Package 

SPERG 

Unofficial SPERG Patches 

TTR Skill overhaul 

Smithing Perks Overhaul 

Stealth Skills Rebalanced 

Enchanting Awakened 

Dragon Soul Relinquishment 

Improved Dragon Shouts 

Thunderchild ***

Apocalypse Spell Package ***

Forgotten Magic Redone ***

Skyrim Redone section ***

Another questions

Apocalypse Spell Package has No script version. Can we use it?

Thank you very much.

Of your list:

Resplendent

Aurora

Enchanting Awaken with the SkyRe Perks Merged

Thunderchild

Apocalypse (I use the Scripted version, no problems at all, but the no script version is 100% fine too)

FMR

SkyRe

Duel 7

MUST install HLE Hardcore PLEASE!!  <== the MOST important mod of ALL!

• +1 1