Dreadflopps Modular patches

OMG... there is a new USKP patch out today! The changelog is huge! How many bugs can a game have!

As always haha. This means I will wait a week or two for other mods to update before I'm starting forwarding USKP changes. Will keep working on the new guide design. Sneak peak below the changelog. It's a rip off of REGS and SR:LE. This new design will make it easier for me to add new mods to the guide. Adding some new mods soon. Edited by dreadflopp

OMG... there is a new USKP patch out today!  The changelog is huge!  How many bugs can a game have!

I guess that takes a little bit until the Director's Cut (German version of USKP) will be updated :/

Dreadflopp wrote:

I'll have a look, you can pm me your forwards, always good to have as a reference. Thanks!

I'll send you a pm with my tes5edit forwards. Do you want the changes that I made to Enais other mods too? like Apocalypse.

Edited by blattgeist

Wow man, I'm really not eager to check all my mods for bugfixes again XD. What's up with that huge changelog? :o

Btw pm has been sent.

Edit: Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is BYOD? I found it.. Bring out your death.

Edited by blattgeist

@hellanio

Yes, my SkyRe_Main.esp file from my nexus page is based off xathra's unofficial skyrim redone patch update.  Just follow his instructions (link below) but use my SkyRe_Main.esp file instead of his.  You still need his download for my esp to work.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48629/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D48629%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1254846&pUp=1

Just had a look at Elder Scrolls Online... then ran away.  Looks terrible.  How can anyone get into it with all them people running and jumping around!  Totally immersion breaking.  I am just not a MMO guy.  The last one I played was Dark Age of Camelot and that was meh.

The only thing I would love to see is all the places in Tameriel I haven't been to and revisit the places I have been in older games.  Not worth the entry fee though just for that.  Oh well.  It will be free one day methinks.  I'll visit then.  

Hm.. yeah I didn't even use the beta key I got from a friend.. mmos are all the same. Btw. nice shirt Garfink ^^

Little hint regarding "Reduced Gold Rewards" mod. You need to exclude that from the bashed patch or it will use the default gold values. I noticed that when changing the values to my own preference and testing out how bashed patch handles certain parameters.

Generally I don't really like the super low settings of that mod. I instead set the quest rewards to default/3 and the favor quest rewards to default/3/2.

Btw. you have a new pm dreadflopp. And I found a new picture for my mod ^^

I'm in the process of comparing mods to the new USKP, found some stuff that needs to be fixed. If anyone uses ELFX. That mod does not forward the USKP version 1.0 fix that prevents minor savegame bloating due to sconce torch activators duplicating them torches. Be warned, there are a ton...

Edited by blattgeist

I'm having trouble merging the MMO patches. TES5Edit gives the error below, and it appears it's looking for content from the Skyforge Weapons ESP, which the MMO instructions say to remove from aMidianBorn.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [16] 01 Morrowloot - STEP patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [17] 02 Morrowloot - ERSO 09 patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [18] 03 Morrowloot - REGS patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [19] 05 ERSO 09 protected USKP - STEP patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1A] 19 Morrowloot - Revenge of the enemies patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1B] 20 Revenge of the enemies - STEP patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1C] 21 ERSO 08 - Revenge of the enemies patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1D] 22 ERSO 08.2 - Revenge of the enemies patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1E] 24 Cloaks of Skyrim - ERSO 09  Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1F] 25 Cloaks of Skyrim - STEP Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [20] 27 Cloaks of Skyrim - Revenge of the enemies Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [21] 28 Alternate start - Falskaar Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [22] 31 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - CCOR - Skyrim immersive Creatures Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [23] 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.esp[00:00]         Item -> [01001321] <Error: Could not be resolved>[00:00]         Item -> [01001320] <Error: Could not be resolved>[00:00]         Item -> [0100131F] <Error: Could not be resolved>[00:00]       Above errors were found in :INAM - Items[00:00]     Above errors were found in :ArmorCompanionsOutfitNoHelmet [OTFT:000B3E8D][00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "OTFT"[00:00] Above errors were found in :[23] 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.esp[00:00] Checking for Errors in [24] 33 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - STEP Patch.esp[00:00]             ALCO - Object -> [01440011] <Error: Could not be resolved>[00:00]           Above errors were found in :Create Reference to Object[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Alias[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Aliases[00:00]     Above errors were found in :C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9][00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "QUST"[00:00]       WNAM - 1st Person Model Object -> [01440001] <Error: Could not be resolved>[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SkyforgeSteelDagger "Skyforge Steel Dagger" [WEAP:0009F25D][00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "WEAP"[00:00] Above errors were found in :[24] 33 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - STEP Patch.esp[00:00] All Done!

Could someone please help?

Wipeout: Can you confirm you have followed the special instructions under "AMidianBorn Book of Silence"? You should have an aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp - if you are using the delevelled instruction, this should be a merged esp of the orginal and the patch, renamed to aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp once built. 

If you are building a levelled world, then I'm not 100% sure (perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can confirm) but I guess you should ignore the entirety of the instructions here, including the instruction to delete the aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp and use it intact.

Edited by shaunlewis

Guys, I would recommend using a testpage or a sub page for testing a new layout, that way you can also try to get a css style running without affecting the main guide.Just put it in https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Skyrim_Gameplay_Overhaul/Testpage or something like that. :P

Haha should have known that a few days ago :)

Major guide update:

* Overhauled the mod layout by ripping of REGS and SkyRe

* Added Aurora doomstones

* fixed iNeed instructions

* fixed Morrowloot Support for Immersive Weapons SkyRe and Other Mods instructions in the equipment section

* fixed warmonger instruction

* some skyre section fixes and removed skyre wip tag

* added Encumbering loot armour and weapons

* modified instructions for Reduced Gold Rewards for Quests

* Changed instruction for community uncapper and skytweak.

Btw. you have a new pm dreadflopp. And I found a new picture for my mod ^^

I love Zelda :) I tried your mod (in TES5) and would like to have it in the guide, it was just too many conflicts. Will check again which mods conflicted, maybe something you would like to make patches for? I'm thinking you might have a script to make a patch more quickly than me doing it manually?