Dreadflopps Modular patches

@sartho

Nope, the number of new and surprising bugs never ceases to amaze me.

@hellanios

That is a lot to list out...  Just follow the guide, I am using the LEVELED WORLD STUFF and SKYRIM REDONE, obviously I am using my own recommendations.  Do note that the guide is still in BETA and there are parts of it that still need updating.  Its a lot of work testing and for Dreadflopp its a lot of work updating the wiki, testing and making patches!  

If I were you I would follow the guide the best you can and then refer back to my load-order for any missing details.  Feel free to ask questions, I will answer as best and as promptly as I can.

Well my new SSD is here, so im gonna install it and reinstall Skyrim and all the mods. This might take a while. :)

If you are using Mod Organizer then you don't need to reinstall all your mods!!!  They are there in the mod folder, just install MO into your new SSD and then copy the Mod folder to your MO folder.  Install Skyrim, ensure you have cleaned the original Skyrim files and magic.  you are ready to mod again.

You'll love the SSD, I vote it THE technology that made the most difference to computer speed in the past decade.

@hellanios

That is indeed a big load-order and it has taken me a year to actually get all that working stably together and balanced for play.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times: that modified ini you link to, what do I name that file? ASIS.ini? or do I divide it like the part about spawn goes into increased spawns.ini or what? Do I actually install ASIS Improved ini files and then overwrite those with your ini file? 

No need to rename, they are straight replacements for 2 of the files from the ASIS Improved ini files, whilst retaining everything great about those files.  I have done something to the both to make them work better, in an attempt to eliminate perk stacking causing some NPCs to become UBER, in particular with the increased spawns ini as the original one has some issues that can cause some people's ASIS not to work.  

Edited by Garfink

@hellanios

That is indeed a big load-order and it has taken me a year to actually get all that working stably together and balanced for play.

It would be interesting if you made a pack where you would include all you gameplay/economy/loot/combat-encounters/additional contect (like weapon-armour-magic/spells-creatures-quest-new lands) mods

No packs specifically from me, not much of a HTML guy and much rather play, mod and test.  That is why I have integrated my ideas into Dreadflopp's pack, which originally had many similar ideas to my setup, the only major difference originally is I prefer a leveled encounter world and I use Skyrim Redone.  We are on the same wavelength when it comes to gameplay realism/immersion.  Its lucky he called the pack:  Modular!  So my ideas slotted right in!

Spells:  Apocalypse, Dwemerverse, Spectraverse & Forgotten Magic, SkyRe 

Creatures: SIC

Quests: Falskaar, Moon & Stars, Wyrmstooth, Interesting NPCs

Weapons & Armor: SkyRe, Amdianborn, Lore Weapons, Warmonger's Armory, Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, Skyforge Weapons, Skyforge Shields.

Gameplay: See our pack, SkyRe! Lockpicking Overhaul, iNeeds, Timing is Everything, Yield 2.0, Improved Sneak Detect, Improve NPC stealth AI

Combat: SkyRe, Duel 7.1.2, Dodge, Traps are Dangerous, Smarter Combat Music.  (Only if I am playing a Vampire: Better Vampires, Only if I am playing a werewolf: Moonlight Tales)

Graphics: Seasons ENB, Relighting Skyrim, ELE, Skyrim Mod Combiner, CBBE modded to look more like SevenB, actualize apparels and a TON more.

Companions: Vilja, Inigo and Arrisa and Follower Commentary Overhaul, endgame NPCs, Simple Multiple Companions (super compatible with EVERY companion, only issue is it doesn't have those fancy companion leveling selection/spell learning nor can you tell your companion to only use spells and stay back.  The upside is IT NEVER GLITCHES OUT!  Works with multiple iNPCs & all addon NPCs together in a big mash up with no problems.  Try that with the other follower mods!)

Edited by Garfink

Since people are asking I will make things clearer in the guide. We all use most mods. All of us play with a leveled world and I can add this to the guide. As for perk mods, we all use different ones. The mods that are labeled recommended by garfink should be relabeled as they were meant to be essential to his rebalance project. I'll remove it from the mods in the economy section and the enhanced game play as all mods there are essential for either economy rebalance or for enhancing immersion. I may also rename enhanced game play to just that, immersion.

Edited by dreadflopp