Epic Gameplay Overhaul by ApolloDown

CJ2311

For what it's worth I found the new version 10 of DCO to be very very buggy. I had to revert to version 9. Some examples of things happening with the new version: Mirmulnir fleeing during the fight and never returning, so you can't progress the game, absorbing the soul of a dragon while it's still alive at very low health then it becomes an unkillable skeletal dragon, absorbing a dragons soul twice from the same dead dragon, and dragons landing then fleeing on foot at high speeds with no chance to catch up to them.

I finally gave up on it, uninstalled version 10, reinstalled version 9, ran the new save cleaner tool, and everything seems to be back to normal. It could just be my setup, but thought I would share my experiences.

For what it's worth I found the new version 10 of DCO to be very very buggy. I had to revert to version 9. Some examples of things happening with the new version: Mirmulnir fleeing during the fight and never returning, so you can't progress the game, absorbing the soul of a dragon while it's still alive at very low health then it becomes an unkillable skeletal dragon, absorbing a dragons soul twice from the same dead dragon, and dragons landing then fleeing on foot at high speeds with no chance to catch up to them.

I finally gave up on it, uninstalled version 10, reinstalled version 9, ran the new save cleaner tool, and everything seems to be back to normal. It could just be my setup, but thought I would share my experiences.

Interesting. I have never really seen any of the glitches you describe. The only bug that I get, and it's really annoying one, is a dead dragon stalking me. Sometimes I am able to disable the corpse via console, but most of the times the command doesn't work on it and I am unable to get rid of it. It's quite immersion breaking!

Other than that though, I've never had any problems with DCO.

Interesting. I have never really seen any of the glitches you describe. The only bug that I get, and it's really annoying one, is a dead dragon stalking me. Sometimes I am able to disable the corpse via console, but most of the times the command doesn't work on it and I am unable to get rid of it. It's quite immersion breaking!

Other than that though, I've never had any problems with DCO.

That is supposed to be fixed with the latest version. But the features he included are more than likely to bring a lot of issues in to the mix as everything he touches is super complicated :p

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud the ambition and the scope of the mod package...but CWO was singularly a bear to accommodate in a mod build, I can't even imagine it combined with everything else along with other mods. The mod author is very humorous concerning his mods, too risky for my game though. Too many moving parts.

• 2 months later...