Riverside Lodge with Sauna by Lupus

Octopuss

I have to say upfront that I HATE this mod. I really do. It makes me completely skip anything Heartfires-related.

Nexus link

It's situated about halfway from Riverwood to Whiterun, and the spot is just perfect.

Posted Image

More screenshots on Nexus, but unfortunately they are of poor quality, messed up with some super weird ENB settings.

P.S. Anyone else not surprised the author of a house with sauna is finnish? ::D:

I'm waiting for the Hearthfires Version, but it looks like a very nice home mod, I don't like the mannequins though.

The mannequin are vanilla so you an change them with any mannequin replacer you like.

And depending on your choice when you use the book to configure the house you can have a house without mannequin.

The mannequin are vanilla so you an change them with any mannequin replacer you like.

And depending on your choice when you use the book to configure the house you can have a house without mannequin.

Sold! Downloading now for my next playthrough!

How do you mean, Heartfires version?

Based on this:

The version without any DLC requirements. (Hearthfire support is coming as a separate version).

Oh this is a suggestion for a house mod, someone mentioned DLC requirements so I pointed them at the other. At any rate I've looked at this mod and it's not bad from what I've seen so far, other than being a little over the top. I might actually use it for a RP playthrough depending on my feelings when I've explored the whole thing, I keep getting interrupted.

Edit: Oh lol, I posted without looking at the masters XD read the post wrong lol. It's been quite the day.