Requiem Pack (WIP)

The Paarthurnax Dilemma needs a patch, that patch is included in the STEP core requiem patch provided in the guide. That patch is designed pre AOS 2.1 though, so it probably needs an update. I cannot test things atm though because my annoying GPU issues are not sorted out yet, that's why there isn't a new version yet.

The Paarthurnax Dilemma needs a patch, that patch is included in the STEP core requiem patch provided in the guide. That patch is designed pre AOS 2.1 though, so it probably needs an update. I cannot test things atm though because my annoying GPU issues are not sorted out yet, that's why there isn't a new version yet.

When you say guide, do you mean the Requiem manual or something else?

RND needs to be after Requiem but the RND Requiem Patch should make sure that the right items are in the list. SR Conflict resolution should not be a problem but you probably might want to check for problems with exporting stats etc.. in the bashed patch, I have found in the past not doing that made steel much stronger than ebony etc..

I would try not having anything more than levelled lists and merged patches selected when you build your bashed patch. Requiem already deals with crime distance and game speed, so you don't need the tweaks.

::):

Ah great then I should be allright, already excluded stats as per the requiem guide - so I guess I should be fine! Been playing for a few hours, so far it's been great.

Thanks

Go to my github page for the step patches and there is a folder for 2.2.9 which subs ars Metallica for CCOR in the extended patch. It is for use with BOSS but you could use LOOT without issue except theaters may not be in the right order which isn't that big a deal.

Go to my github page for the step patches and there is a folder for 2.2.9 which subs ars Metallica for CCOR in the extended patch. It is for use with BOSS but you could use LOOT without issue except theaters may not be in the right order which isn't that big a deal.

This works perfectly. Thank you!!

Edit: 

Here is a link to the place that I downloaded the patch, in case anyone else needs it: https://github.com/EssArrBee/STEP-Patches

For the future reference of anyone else who may be trying to combine these, I was able to get STEP Extended + Survival Pack + Weathers & Lighting Pack + Requiem Pack + Interesting/Inconsequential NPCs + Alternate Start working, but I had occasional freezes even using Memory Patch 3.0. I switched from Memory Patch 3.0 to SSME, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?, and it seemed to resolve all of the freezing (at least so far -- I was getting freezes every 2 hours or so, now I've probably played for 8 hours without a freeze or crash). 

I tried doing the full STEP Extended + Survival Pack + Weathers & Lighting Pack + REGS Pack + Requiem Pack + Alternate Start, but it was way too crashy (at least with Memory Patch 3.0 - haven't tried with SSME yet). 

Edited by AER

I am doing the memory patch, STEP Extended, Survival Pack, Weather & Lightning Pack, Requiem Pack, and Falskaar and the other extended world mod like it.  I have been running for probably 10 hours and have yet to have any problems except for it getting choppy if I leave chrome open in the background.

I believe I have a two-fold issue regarding STEP:Requiem. First off, I can't seem to be able to open the download link on the STEP:Requiem page for the Requiem patch. Perhaps it's down/being updated?

My second issue is similar to that of AER's. My STEP:Extended Patch 2.2.8 is reading as missing masters (such as Ars Metalica) in Wrye Bash. I tried the github download for 2.2.9, however that patch is also missing a few masters.

My current setup is Step:Core-Extended-Weather-Requiem, with Requiem being the WIP.

I will attach screenshots of the missing 2.2.8/9 masters below, but my reason for excluding mods such as Ars Metalica and Diverse Priests were due in part to the Step:Requiem instruction page. In order for this to work without any STEP patches, would I have to go back through Core and Extended in order to apply the appropriate patches individually?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, the only master I see missing from 2.2.9 that would propose any problem is Cutting Room floor. I asked Azirok for a patch as it would be great for STEP 2.2.9 anyway as I simply don't know enough about Requiem balance to do it myself. aMidian Born content add-on should work fine, but I should probably have a look at it in T5E.

As for the patch: Some mods got updates since the last time I build the patch. What I've been thinking about is doing is getting a working GPU, reinstall windows, reinstall all my mods, make a core patch and link to the required extended patches and test if loot orders everything correctly. This will take some time though.

Thanks for the replies! I'll go ahead and use 2.2.9 and install required masters when I get off work. Will edit with an update tonight.

EDIT: Went ahead and tracked down the missing ESMs as per 2.2.9, installed, let BOSS sort, and rearranged MO left panel as per MO's "load order problem" notification, and so far everything is running smoothly! Now comes the hard part... character creation and figuring out what to name my character...

Edited by Geheiligt

Just to make you aware of it, there might still be minor imbalances/incompatibilities: Cutting Room Floor NPCs probably will be too weak because they lack some Requiem specific perks (necessary for almost all mod added NPCs). Some changes by audio overhaul 2.1 might get overwritten because the patch was designed with 1.5 in mind. Those most likely won't seriously break anything to a point where you cannot play the game, but you should still be aware of those.

(I used some conjunctives in italic because I'm not 100% sure as I haven't tested that yet).

I'm sorry I cannot provide any more definite answers atm but I cannot really test and work on the patches without being able to start the game (my 8800gts cannot handle it). r9 290 vapor-x prices started falling in germany though so I will probably get it in the near future (I'm just not willing to pay 50€ premium because it's new, it's not that much better then other 290s).