Requiem Pack (WIP)

I added ETaC, Inns and Taverns, and Better Fast Travel to my list after installing SSME, and I've been playing through without any major crashes or difficulties so far. Here is a list of issues that I found:

- I realized that Frostfall, Winter is Coming, and Cloaks of Skyrim were not Complete Crafting Overhaul-compatible. I downloaded the patches for each of the three. Frostfall and Cloaks of Skyrim worked fine, but for some reason the Winter is Coming patch screwed up the hair on most of the NPCs (I have no idea why). So I just left that one off for now. 

- Sometimes, some of the NPCs are naked (well, in their undergarments only). This includes, for example, the carriage drivers. It's pretty rare, so I'm just going to ignore it.

- Realistic Needs and Diseases has had a couple of minor issues. I had to install the Real Water Two patch to make it work, and the "Drink from Stream" hotkey still isn't behaving as it should all of the time. Plus, RND doesn't recognize seawater in certain types of bottles.

- The crafting components added by 101Bugs don't work correctly with Requiem. I've decided to just ignore this for now, but I wish I had known prior to starting, and I would have uninstalled 101Bugs then. I don't want to uninstall it now due to possible savegame issues, and I would rather not start over yet. As far as I can tell, there is no patch for 101Bugs + Requiem, unfortunately.

Edited by AER

All of those mods are compatible with CCO, you need to add in the modified esps from the CCO site for those mods.

You do need to install patches for RND and several other mods, just download the RND patch pack and tick all of the mods that you have. These patches merge together well. Some of the problems you mention could be due to a faulty install. It would be something to perhaps ask the author but I believe he/she is no longer working on the mod which is probably one of the reasons people are moving to iNeed as it does not require patching.

The naked thing is a common blip, I am using STEP at present without anything else and still occasionally get a nude character but like you say it is rare - there is an in-game fix, but have never used it so can't remember what it is or where on this site I read it. 101 Bugs has no scripts so you can most probably uninstall it safely just do a clean save, inside preferably a vanilla player home or similar save - exit game remove 101 bugs - restart game and load save, save again then reload that save - that is I believe the well known safest way to remove a program.

Hope this helps,

::):

Hi, link does still work just tried it.

I'm also having problems with the STEP:Requiem Patch download link. I'm getting an ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED on the link in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Any ideas?  :confused:

EDIT: Someone was able to provide me with a mirror, so I personally don't need the file link any more, but other people seem to be having similar problems with it. Maybe host elsewhere?  :confused:

Edited by Novantis

That's very odd, it works fine for me. Maybe some FF extension or custom host file is at work?

I'm using a hosts from mvp hosts, adbock edge, disconnect me, https everywhere and self-destructing cookies. My other settings shouldn't interfere.

Edited by Spock

I get "This webpage is not available" for Chrome, and "This page can't be displayed" on IE10. I'm not sure how crucial the patch is, as so far I have been able to play without noticing anything out of the ordinary, but then again most of these mods from Core and Extended are unfamiliar to me, as well as this is my first Requiem playthrough; so I'm not sure exactly what to expect.

EDIT: About Firefox extensions, I shouldn't have any installed as it's a fresh install as of two days ago. The only reason I am using it is because Chrome doesn't like nxm links, and IE is, well... IE... :whistling:

Edited by Geheiligt

Question.

Looking at the Readme for the Requeim Patch, it looks like I have to use the STEP Core patch as well, but I can't, as to install the Pack as shown, I had to uninstall Diverse Priests. (Also, with STEP:Extended Patch, since I'm building off of Extended, I also had to take uninstall Ars Metallica...)

So, what should I do then?

Just an update:

- I tried to uninstall 101Bugs, but it led to crashing, even using the clean save procedure. So I'm just going to go with it and ignore those crafting components. I've had absolutely no crashes otherwise, which is pretty awesome (given my previous playthroughs without STEP, which were very crashy). 

- One minor issue I found is that I am missing breakdown recipes for a lot of things. If I re-enable the Complete Crafting Overhaul breakdown recipes, I get some of the missing ones back, but not all, plus I have duplicates. It's not a big deal, I just figured that I would note it. 

- I bought a horse in Dawnstar from the ETaC-added vendor there, and the saddlebags function of Requiem wouldn't work on it. I swapped it for a standard horse from Whiterun and it seems to work fine on that one.

- I've had a weird bug where my character occasionally gets a random fire trail. It goes away after a while. I'm not sure what is causing that one. 

- I'm really missing the Convenient Horses functionality (quick dismount, mounted looting) but I've been avoiding it because of possible conflicts with Requiem. 

I have to say, though, all-in-all, Requiem is a pretty amazing mod. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is, I haven't gotten around to that yet. My erstwhile partner and I have not been in contact much recently about where we want this to go - that said it isn't really a work in progress as it is fairly stable in it's present state apart from updates. If users want to add extra mods or other packs such as REGS then there could be some pointers for that, which would mainly be the use of relevent Requiem patches for the NPC mods, ETAC and the removal of the Inn mod RRR.

I will attempt to update it all now.

::):