Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map With Roads by swordboy

CJ2311

Is Falskaar really good? I'm surprised it doesn't require that many patches. Just RW2 and SkyFalls/Mills. I'm assuming ELFX doesn't touch it?

Good enough that Bungie gave the author a job and he is only 19-20 years old.

It doesn't really mess with the original Skyrim stuff, so it doesn't need a ton of patching. RW2 and SkyFalls/Mills actually aren't patching as much as they are modding Falskaar.

Is Falskaar really good? I'm surprised it doesn't require that many patches. Just RW2 and SkyFalls/Mills. I'm assuming ELFX doesn't touch it?

Good enough that Bungie gave the author a job and he is only 19-20 years old.

It doesn't really mess with the original Skyrim stuff, so it doesn't need a ton of patching. RW2 and SkyFalls/Mills actually aren't patching as much as they are modding Falskaar.

Haha wow, when did Bungie offer him the job? Within the last year? I know Climates of Tamriel has a Falskaar module. Does ELFX? Other than that, it should use all the Skyrim textures, right?

IDK when it happened, but he basically spent a year making the mod and busted his ass to get it done. Then he pretty much presented it a resume to show that he could follow through with a big project. Not sure if he was trying to get hired by Bethesda, since I have never heard of them hiring a bunch of modders like Valve does, but Bungie noticed.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/skyrim-falskaar-bungie-alexander-velicky-bethesda,25231.html

ELFX is modifying the cells of Skyrim, so a Falskaar mod for ELFX would have to be made to edit the cells. If something is specific to it's location like Water, lighting, weather... it has to have a patch that places the new stuff in it.